PDA

View Full Version : Underpowered for Ultimate?

BeeYee
Aug 20, 2006, 11:52 AM
Im in the ruins on ultimate and it seems that my friend is 30 levels ahead but still only in the mines.

RAcast
Level 82
Whittill
weapons Guld Milla+9, Snow Queen+18, Spread Needle+40
Armor: D-Parts ver.1.01
slots:god/battle,god/ability,2 god/arms
Shield: secret gear
Mag:19/115/66/0 may use my hacked one just for ruins. (i am not a hacker myself)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeeYee on 2006-08-20 09:53 ]</font>

OneandtheSame
Aug 20, 2006, 12:04 PM
You should be fine. It'll be hard at first, but you should do alright.

BeeYee
Aug 20, 2006, 01:30 PM
cause my FOnewm beat the ruins on ultimate at at least level 110. So i thought maybe DF would be really tough.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 20, 2006, 04:47 PM
yay i today did dark flaz on single player it was really easy i equiped two resist blizzards and a res holy even tohugh the tthird from died before it could use grants(as i was on the floor)

Genoa
Aug 21, 2006, 10:55 PM
For DF you probably would need Cure/Freeze, Resists, and/or HP units. Other than that you should be fine..... oh, Attribute Plate/Wall are good too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 21, 2006, 11:12 PM
FOs and RAs are on completely opposite ends of the Spectrum when it comes to the Ruins.

DF in particular is muuuch easier for FOs, and the hardest for casts. FOs can Spam Resta, and virtually never die unless you are terrible or don't have enough HP. Oh and also you can damage him while he's invulnerable, which makes the 3rd form go by much faster.

Casts on the other hand are forced to live off of mates, meaning that you can only take a certain amount of damage before you're dead. While traps are an excellent addition to the Android arsenal, they're useless for boss battles....meaning that one of the helpful attributes of a cast has just been disabled.

Basically, you're gonna need a lot of what MegamanX mentioned above for your cast...don't expect it to be as easy as it was for your FOnewm.

lucein
Aug 25, 2006, 04:12 PM
On 2006-08-20 09:52, BeeYee wrote:
Im in the ruins on ultimate and it seems that my friend is 30 levels ahead but still only in the mines.

RAcast
Level 82
Whittill
Mag:19/115/66/0 may use my hacked one just for ruins. (i am not a hacker myself)

im a HUcast lvl60 with musashi and im on the caves in ultamite

lucein
Aug 25, 2006, 04:13 PM
On 2006-08-20 09:52, BeeYee wrote:

RAcast
Level 82
Whittill

im a HUcast lvl60 with musashi and im on the caves in ultamite

S_Hunter_08
Sep 30, 2006, 05:11 PM
your not underpowered at all.....its gunna be tough to beat drak falz but u should be alright

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: S_Hunter_08 on 2006-09-30 15:11 ]</font>

Splash
Sep 30, 2006, 05:17 PM
Well, if I had to tell you from my experience, I managed to beat Dark Falz at LV133 with a Hunter. It's harder than it looks, and it will especially be hard for Androids because they can't use Resta.

I would get a Gush Raygun or Rifle to help increase back your HP. Honestly, you will fall down a lot and get seriously damaged at that level. It will be very difficult. I also suggest to level up to around 100 before starting.

Hrith
Sep 30, 2006, 06:22 PM
Lv 82 and Guld Milla... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Lunch_B0xo4
Sep 30, 2006, 07:13 PM
ok so thats some good adice for him but it is definitly easier for RA's and FO's kause they dont get hit as much as hunters whut do u think is a good lvl for ultimate on a hunter for each area and whuts a good weapon for a skyly at DF

xxTrystanxx
Sep 30, 2006, 07:20 PM
On 2006-09-30 16:22, Hrith wrote:
Lv 82 and Guld Milla... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ditto.
Lvl 135 here and still LOOKING for Milla.... never mind Guld...

PMB960
Oct 1, 2006, 12:43 AM
Secret gear is good but you definitely need a better armor. At most you could heal yourself 40 times (including Star Atom.) and most of those times you couldn't heal. I would reccomend getting several God/HP and a Cure/Freeze unless you really need those god.arms to equip your weapons.. Your weapons are definitely good since you can atleast hit the third form at range. I beat DF with my FOnewm at about that level but he also had many level 29 techs along with 2 God/HP and 2 God/Body. Most people I know who had any kind of android couldn't beat ruins until level 130+ and that was with the best armor and shield possible at that level along with insanely good weapons like you have.

BeeYee
Oct 1, 2006, 09:04 PM
On 2006-09-30 17:20, xxTrystanxx wrote:

On 2006-09-30 16:22, Hrith wrote:

Ditto.
Lvl 135 here and still LOOKING for Milla.... never mind Guld...

I got it from a friend, most likely hacked. This thread is kinda old, though it is mine.

Kevino
Oct 3, 2006, 08:25 AM
that is now your problem and you will have to fix it alone. see in this world of crazy antics and tricky tricksters you can't trust any one but your own self ... and this message. but thats not the point see we are all like one big .... oh skrew it. it's old

Genoa
Oct 5, 2006, 06:06 PM
He's not that hard for Casts actually =/ ... you can run out of mates but you SHOULD... still have a means of recovery... and if you dont' know what i'm talking about, then you obviously don't have.... *tek theme!*......!!!! Gush Laser !
Or anything that really steals alot of HP... seeing casts have unreduced specials, a Gush Laser (in RAcast/caseals case) and Gush Raygun (in HUcast/caseals case) are excellent for quick HP snatching.

Psyclone
Oct 6, 2006, 02:32 AM
On 2006-10-05 16:06, MegamanX wrote:
... seeing casts have unreduced specials...
What are you smokin'?

Casts get a bonus to Arrest, Blizzard, Chaos, and King's series weapons and a penalty to Devil and Demon series weapons. Otherwise, they suffer the same special reduction as everyone else when using multi-target/hit weapons like shotguns, mechguns, swords, partisans, slicers, and daggers. Single-target/hit weapons like handguns and rifles do not suffer any reduction on specials unless the class suffers a specific penalty like the casts with Devil and Demon.

The only exceptions are rare weapons that specifically have unreduced specials like Chain Sawd and Red weapons.

Nidramag
Nov 9, 2006, 06:44 PM
I dont cheat or anything, but I got ultimate around lvl 50 and beat it on lvl 90, without any rare weapons ( I cant seem to find good ones...) It wasn't that hard, and i'm a FOmar

sukobi
Nov 9, 2006, 08:23 PM
ya for some reason RAcast have a luckier time with getting somewhere but thats because u can fight from far off distance and they hit pretty high. i use a FOmarl and my RAcast still has a easier time then i did at the lvl. i believe that you couldnt beat df right now though id train a while in the mines or caves. i prefer forest because u get good xp and can finish it in about 35mins.