PDA

View Full Version : PSO offline?

katada
Nov 1, 2002, 12:27 AM
Hi, i've never played pso before. Is it worth buying the game even if i only plan on playing offline only? If i do buy it it would be the japanese version. If i decide to go online, are there any differences other than not connecting to US servers? Is it worse than the US version in any way?

Etrigan
Nov 1, 2002, 12:45 AM
Well, this probably isn't the most unbias place to ask that question. Most everyone here loves the game. Personally I've already spent about 12 hours playing, and haven't gone online yet. So I'd say it's worth it. But again, I preordered version 1 on DC...

Blue-Hawk
Nov 1, 2002, 01:01 AM
i'm gonna be playing offline. best part is, i can finally play the game at my friends house against him without going online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sedric
Nov 1, 2002, 01:37 AM
If you can find some people to play together, offline split screen mode is pretty darn fun to play. It's equivalent to full online mode, (same amount of monster and same difficulty as online) though you have to get adjusted to tiny screen (big TV may help, but not necessarily) and inabilty to see "feet" of Dragon-type bosses. (Which is very crucial if you don't wanna get stomped)