PDA

View Full Version : crazy e2c4 game

Sharkyland
Aug 23, 2006, 12:22 AM
Here I am as [Cmode HUney] teamed up with zomgsplosion (HUmar), OSHTSON! (HUcast), and 'Aria (FOmarl).

1p - Cmode HUney (final lvl before olga 31)
2p - OSHTSON! (final lvl before olga 29)
3p - zomgsplosion (final lvl before olga 29)
4p - 'Aria (final lvl before olga 25)

a21
We start the e2c4 game, me being player one goes through my route... i waste like 3 monomates on the octopus. No mates lost from the sinow that drops. Then comes the 2 sinow room. OSHTSON! kept on spamming 'o.o' because he just found a 90h gigush, so I'm having trouble seeing the field (the blue streaks where the sinows are going to appear) and I lose like 4 monomates and 1 dimate, and they both died. I get to the purple octopus and decide to kill some recoboxes for exp and wait for my party to arrive. FOmarl gives me r5, with 2 mind mats and the FOmarl mag, I have r5.

a22
I go on ahead, FOmarl decides to collect items. Gen/Arm is found... HUcast wants it because he has a lockgun (or 3 from what I found out later, 1 to me and 1 to the HUmar) since he needs it for the dog during the 2 on 2 split. FOmarl dies again, so the HUcast drops a scape. During the delbiter hallway, FOmarl was knocked by the recobox bomb as the dog was being frozen. To help her escape through the hallway, I attacked the dog and then it was no problem. HUcast gets extra items.

a23
We get to the hidden warp and warp, FOmarl dies again so I drop a scape. HUcast also drops the items that he found. Browsing, shadow buster with 60h catches my eye, and I just start killing everything with it's special. Recoboxes, Octopus, Sinow Zoas, Sinow Spigell (the one near the ring died in my first hit). I caught to the HUcast in lvl. Oh yeah, another gen/arm dropped and the

a24
We do the split, I tell HUmar to get the items while I fight the sinow. No good items. I continue, I literally lay everything to waste with the shadow buster. Okay items drop in the 'item' area.

a25
Two more gen arms drop... and a 3rd drops later on...

a26
Another gen arm... with a marksman arm... few pals, none have any good dark %s. I venture into the last room killing all morfos in my way.

a27
Olga was roughly a 7min battle. All of us could use lockguns now, but the humar can equip rail now. I was the only one close to him fighting him repeatedly whittling away at his hp doing 60-80 dmg with my pal (0 30 30 0 0). Everyone died at least once. I was near the edge when olga got me. HUcast had a 0 0 0 70 55 lockgun, so he was shooting from a distance. Giel died around 4 times kept getting in the way of the HUcast's lockgun bullets. Doing close to 100-130dmg with it.

Time: 1'17"25... not a bad time considering our team

---

I did a 4 HU e1c9, 3 HUcasts, 1 HUney... no resta (but I found a spirit blade... 6 hits and horsey went down, 3 hits and sorceror went down XD)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2006-08-23 00:23 ]</font>

Arias
Aug 23, 2006, 08:46 AM
Ouch...I once played e2c4 with 2racasts and a fomar >.> Didn't work out too well. One of the RAcasts enless looped at the Olga Flow stage.

Final Time: 1.58 :S

whiteninja
Aug 24, 2006, 10:01 AM
o.o

(Yes, I know who that person is. XD)