PDA

View Full Version : Thank you KarnaJ

Llaith
Feb 24, 2001, 08:36 AM
I just wanted to post this so people realize that, despite all of the negative things that can and do happen in PSO, the good deeds of others will do more benefit than the bad deeds can do harm.

KarnaJ was good enough to give, that's right, give, me a C-Bringer's Rifle. In exchange for what, you may ask? Well, in exchange for a promise to look for cool Force stuff for him.

Now take a moment and digest that. In a time when it seems each trade must undergo FBI-level scrutiny, this guy was cool enough to give a valuable item away on the strength of somebody else's word.

There used to be a time when someone's word was their bond, when a handshake was all the contract anyone needed. And although, sadly, that time seems to have largely passed us by, it is good to see that sometimes, even if only in a video game, we can see that honesty and trust are still potent things to possess and despense.

Thank you KarnaJ, for your generosity. I hope it is not too long before I can repay it properly.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Llaith on 2001-02-24 05:37 ]</font>

Nick814625
Feb 28, 2001, 11:07 PM
Lliath u r absolutely right. I have been ripped off so many times.. i wish that everbody was trustworthy but they aren't. so we have to think of more efficient ways to trade dont u think?