PDA

View Full Version : Are the first thirty days really free?

SoLaRiS
Nov 1, 2002, 06:17 PM
I was wondering this because i havent gotten online yet. Are the first 30 days free?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 1, 2002, 07:02 PM
Yes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif
I made a topic about this yesterday.
You need to input your Credit Card info and you get billed only for the 2nd month and then you are subscribed to pay every month thereafter unless you tell them to cancel it.

SoLaRiS
Nov 1, 2002, 09:36 PM
Thanks! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eric
Nov 1, 2002, 10:07 PM
Can you like sign up and use teh free thirty days and then cancel before they bill you for the next month? or do they make you pay for a month?

Shrevn
Nov 2, 2002, 01:27 AM
They dont bill you for the next month... dummy every 30 days it dies out... you cant cancel since you have to RENEW it every month if you still want to play

Antillious
Nov 2, 2002, 01:41 AM
The email i got from that says it's a monthly recurring billing. Doesn't that mean it renews automatically?

pso_darkknight
Nov 2, 2002, 06:20 AM
i'm from Eu and i have imported the japan pso. So i dont need mine 30 free days cuz i only play it with my buddies. (have no modem)

CorneliusPower
Nov 2, 2002, 06:28 AM
Buying a Hunters Lisence is way easier than the DC vers 2 days. Oh god is it! I registered, entered my biling, gota confirmation, then on-line with Phantasy Star On-line. Weeeee. so far, lvl 16, Mag in evolution 2, need a gun bad, but, still things are ok.....I cant wait to play later! Peace. BTW, broadband Ownz!

jello44
Nov 2, 2002, 09:51 AM
On 2002-11-01 22:41, Antillious wrote:
The email i got from that says it's a monthly recurring billing. Doesn't that mean it renews automatically?

Yes, they will keep charging you to play online, until you go and cancel it at any time, you don't have to worry about entering the CC information anymore, and you can cancel anytime so you don't get billed for months that you don't use.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 2, 2002, 11:14 AM
Damn, that sucks. I don't want to pay for online every month. You think i'd be able to buy a month, cancel, then just use the rest of month?