PDA

View Full Version : GC: A question

Gaderffii
Aug 26, 2006, 12:11 PM
This may sound dumb, but what lvl would someone recommend fighting Vol Opt 1 on Normal. I forgot =(.

whocares111
Aug 26, 2006, 12:16 PM
As soon as possible. Vol Opt is pretty much a breeze. You'll be fine.

Splash
Aug 26, 2006, 01:08 PM
He's pretty easy. Just grab a Handgun and then fight him. You shouldn't have any difficulties at it.

JohnBerserker
Aug 26, 2006, 02:36 PM
yeah. shotguns are slow but they kill him very quickly, tho those are ranger only weaps. if you not a ranger look for help from some1 who has more exp in the other classes. but no matter what class you are you shouldnt have much trouble. just run around until you firgure out his strategy and then attack where you can.

WiLDFiRe
Aug 26, 2006, 03:41 PM
Uh, just go fight him. If you beat him great. If not try again. If you keep dying you know you need to level up some.

Drayma
Aug 26, 2006, 03:46 PM
You will need antiparalysis and yea you can keep your scapedoll/s in the bank until you take a dry run.

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 26, 2006, 04:13 PM
Actually you'll need Sol Atomizers; Antiparalysis doesn't cure Shock.

I suggest using mechguns on the first form, and daggers as a HU for the second form. If you're a RA, stick w/ the mechguns. As a FO, Zonde is your best friend.

best_sato134
Aug 26, 2006, 04:23 PM
on the first form you just use a sword no matter what for a HU for FO you Gizonde (if you're lucky and found 1) and a shot for RA.

Black_Fang
Nov 18, 2006, 11:02 AM
i think that the first form can be more of a challenge then his 2nd form so once thats over just watch for his pattern in his strategy and don't worry about him healing cuz it doesn't do him any good. ^.^

Drakorn
Nov 24, 2006, 03:53 AM
I would considering to get your level to level 15, if you can't kill it then get to level 18 and tryt it at that level, to be honest i killed volt opt at level 14 and it felt like smooth air, just don't worry, you will beat it.

Bezmor
Nov 24, 2006, 08:44 PM
Hes one of the easyest lvl 14 or 15 is no problem. on first stage i use mechs or handguns (less your a rnager get a rifle) then on second hunters can use swords or slicers (they own stage 2) rangers:slicers or shots. Force:i think the weakness it barta so run into him and spam rabarta till hes dead.