PDA

View Full Version : offline quests.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 2, 2002, 08:31 AM
someone mentioned that all the v2 download quests are preprogramed into the gc version. if so, is suset by the secret base there and ho do you access them?

Blue-Hawk
Nov 3, 2002, 10:14 AM
no one knows huh? oh well.

Gohanks
Nov 4, 2002, 06:51 PM
I wish someone would answer, but I wanted to point out that Retired Hunter and Letter from Lionel are definitely in (I've done both, see.)

Sim2002
Nov 4, 2002, 07:32 PM
If this is true can some one please enlighten the rest of us on how it is done? Not having to DL them could help right now. I am still trying to find a Broadband adpater... grrrrr

Gohanks
Nov 4, 2002, 07:56 PM
If you mean Letter From Lionel and Retired Hunter, for Hunter open up the Ruins and do the first set of quests (the ones you can do when you have access to the forest and caves) and maybe a few other later ones, it'll just show up, but I don't think it was called Retired Hunter. The job description is that the guy wants to kill 10,000 monsters before he dies and he only has 99 to go. Letter from Lionel I think you can get to when you've got the Cave and Forest open.

Sim2002
Nov 4, 2002, 08:04 PM
Thanks GoHanks next time I play I will check it out (have to wait until wife goes to work) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif .... But thanks for the input.