PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever deleted on purpose a high level character?

Drayma
Aug 30, 2006, 11:35 PM
For instance you played a force character online totally and then you say, "meh I'm not going to grind through normal,hard etc offline so I'm deleting it".

AxelgearVII
Aug 31, 2006, 06:24 AM
I was thinking about that once on Blue Burst. If I could fulfill 3 requirements, then I would delete my HUcast and bring back my HUmar from GC. Those 3 requirements were:
1.Get the HUcast to Level 200 (made it to 192)
2. Obtain Sange&Yasha (obtained Yasha but not a decent Sange to go with it)
3. Obtain Tsumikiri J-Sword (Killed close to 12,000 Gi Gues without finding Sealed J-Sword)

So though I made a valiant effort for each, I never got around to completing any of them and hence my HUcast remains. Does that even count? > > ;

Neith
Aug 31, 2006, 08:10 AM
Not exactly really high level, but I deleted a Lv127 RAmarl on Blue Burst, purely for the fact that I absolutely detest the class.

Deleted her, and began raising my RAcaseal, which is much more to my liking. She was already in existence though, the RAmarl was replaced by a FOnewearl.

No regrets at all, I just didn't like playing a RAmarl.

Deathwatch
Aug 31, 2006, 08:17 AM
Um, if I had a choice I wouldn't delete my HuMar. He's only lvl 109 but a lot of work went into him.

Have deleted some low level characters that were a waste of time (RaMar for RaCast and FoMar for Fonewearl).

But too answer your question? No, unless the character had outlived it's usefulness or I just hated it.

maggins
Aug 31, 2006, 09:34 AM
Think the highest deleted character I've done is about 73 or something a while back. Just hated using the class (was Fonewman). Back to combat it was......

merrycherry9
Aug 31, 2006, 12:00 PM
Ive only deleted a level 99 because it was my friends and she moved. She was transferred into my file and i knew i probably wouldnt see her again so i took her items and deleted her http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif She ended up not even remembering anyway because she stopped playing pso a couple months before she moved.

Sharkyland
Aug 31, 2006, 02:09 PM
3 words... confirm recreate cancel...

Drayma
Aug 31, 2006, 02:35 PM
I nearly deleted a lvl 62 Fomar because he was online only and I'm offline now. I'm now finally in vhard. It seems I always missed every totem and had to friggin backtrack and find it. gawd that was boring.

guysmiily
Aug 31, 2006, 04:25 PM
one of my memory cards curropted b4 and i miss my charctors
R.I.P.
Ali'ze viridia 118 hucaseal(mine)
starz purpelnum 103 ramar(my cousins player)
4got his name 103 fonewman(mybrothers player)
as for deleting one of my people maybe' i wanna re-do my hucaseal and her friken pointy shoulders but i dont feel lik goining through 100 levels again

RageOfRah
Aug 31, 2006, 05:32 PM
well personally, i got rid of ma level 131 Redria named Calus. man was he strong. good hunter but i got a level 120 skyly, and i never used a mind material on him, he stronger than ma level 131, im hunint fa the sealed j sword, dark flow, and/or the agito 75

The-King
Aug 31, 2006, 06:15 PM
Hmm... I've only made three "good" Characters.. Two were corrupted. (Well they were good on my standards). The first ones name was Project Zeta. He was a Humar, and a Redria... probably a level... 50 something.. then a level 60 something names Yang Y. with a couple of spaces so he was a redria. Now I have a level 74 skyly named King Phil. And I would never delete him but have had many close corruptions... like when the power almost goes out... scares the crap out of me..

Greg169
Sep 1, 2006, 08:13 AM
I've deleted a ton of low Lv characters jsut because I changed my mind and decided that I didn't want to play as this ID or race or something but I have a Lv.111 HUmar now and as soon as I beat Ult. and find an asuka and demolition commet I will stop playing as him and start using my FOnewearl more. I can see myself deleting him after I stop playing as him.

czyk
Sep 1, 2006, 01:43 PM
I lost all my stuff on my one of my Character by trying to Transfer it to my memory card. All I had left was my Characters his lv 84 and that whas it.

I have 6 characters.

LV: 200 Racast
LV: 195 Ramar
LV: 176 Fomar
LV: 153 Humar
LV: 131 Hucaseal
LV: 72 Hucast

ps

Crip Freeze

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-01 11:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-01 11:47 ]</font>

Drakorn
Sep 1, 2006, 04:48 PM
On 2006-08-31 14:25, guysmiily wrote:
one of my memory cards curropted b4 and i miss my charctors
R.I.P.
Ali'ze viridia 118 hucaseal(mine)
starz purpelnum 103 ramar(my cousins player)
4got his name 103 fonewman(mybrothers player)
as for deleting one of my people maybe' i wanna re-do my hucaseal and her friken pointy shoulders but i dont feel lik goining through 100 levels again

yes i had a memory card which corrupted on me i had a level 200, level 146, level 110 and a 85 on it and the level 200 was great had level 30 resta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif shame on me but that was like a week ago but before it got corrupted i have a memory which had level 200, level 1, level 1 and a level 87 - and if i had my FOmar back i be really happy

Kyoukan
Sep 1, 2006, 06:32 PM
The highest i ever deleted a character was my 70 RAmarl Kokoro to make a racaseal that only got to 20 before i turned it into a ramarl again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyoukan on 2006-09-01 16:41 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 1, 2006, 10:33 PM
My highest I ever deleted was 110 FOmar on BB... not that high, I just wanted to try a different class that I wasn't too familiar with. At first, many people (I was one of them), like choosing HUmar for hunter, RAmar, for Ranger, and ... well forces are iffy for starters >_<. But then I started likeing HUnewearl, RAmarl, and FOmar. Now i'm starting to like HUcaseal, RAcaseal, and FOnewm. I still have a FOmar because I think they look awesome and all, but I definately delete alot of files just to test out new characters. And testing out means usually breaking 100 and going through ultimate, the best test for a character... "who will stay and who will go" ? =0

EphekZ
Sep 3, 2006, 02:31 AM
hmm lets see GC I dont think I was ever able to, oh well there was this one instance where I was very tired and going through memory card files and deleted pso which also deleted my friends character that was on my card(through the transfer thing).

as for BB, I've deleted a lvl 110 HUney( didnt like her), into a HUmar which I also got to 110 him too I got bored of. I deleted my FOnewb becase I needed a c-mode/battle mode char... hmmm cant think of any others.

Zalana
Sep 4, 2006, 02:06 AM
Yeah I did it all the time. ;o lolz

Zalana
Sep 4, 2006, 02:09 AM
Yeah I did it all the time. ;o lolz

LiqourSiCC
Sep 5, 2006, 05:51 PM
hmm.. my level 120 ramar.. i played offline for like a year and when i got online, i discovered duping and wanted to experiment.. with a memory card.. well hes gone now.. ;(

Zeig123
Sep 5, 2006, 08:02 PM
On 2006-08-31 06:10, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Not exactly really high level, but I deleted a Lv127 RAmarl on Blue Burst, purely for the fact that I absolutely detest the class.

Deleted her, and began raising my RAcaseal, which is much more to my liking. She was already in existence though, the RAmarl was replaced by a FOnewearl.

No regrets at all, I just didn't like playing a RAmarl.

same

PJ
Sep 5, 2006, 08:28 PM
I would delete my RAmarl, but I keep her alive out of principal.

Well, if I deleted characters out of boredom, I'd delete the PSO file cause eh... PSO has gotten to the point of being a chore to play.

But RAmarl was the boringest of boring.