PDA

View Full Version : wow

hucasts_rock
Nov 2, 2002, 10:31 AM
I never thought EP. 2 would be this much challenge...I'm a level 20 hucast and finally beat the hunter's exam the VR spaceship was very difficult..especially the boss...I go in with 10 monomates, dimates, and trimates each and ended up w/ 1 dimate...didn't think I could beat that boss...fortunately, I beat him on my first try...unfortunately, now I'm stuck on the mission to find Flowen...those monsters are tough...especially thos zol gibbon things that shoot ice and freeze u occasionally...I can't get through 2 rooms without using up all my healing items...

ginko990
Nov 2, 2002, 10:39 AM
I found the same, Im playing episode one now and once i beat episode one in normal im going to go do episode 2, I justed wanted some levels. Now im level 22 and Im gunna go r0x0r some Eps. 2.

Also I didnt find the VR Temple to be all that fun. And I actually got stuck! Id din't know where to go. First time in PSO history.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 2, 2002, 11:59 AM
am i the only one here that actually knows how to play? i beat the vr temple and spaceship with a lv 16 hucaseal, using an autogun and a knife. and thats after getting to normal ruins at lv 14 and beating de rol le at lv 8.

Etrigan
Nov 2, 2002, 02:03 PM
And that's becaue you're a HUcaseal. The Gol Dragon or whatever it's name is, is near impossible for a force under lvl 20.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 3, 2002, 10:19 AM
etrigan, the gol dragon kept shocking me with its breath. that was annoying. especially when it went under and split, making me deal with 2 of them. >_<

SpYdEr_Dan
Nov 3, 2002, 11:30 AM
can i feel special for beating VR temple with a lv8 RAmarl?

^_^;

Klakalou
Nov 3, 2002, 11:58 AM
i unlocked ruins on hard before i could beat the last boss of ep2 on normal.

sparktenks
Nov 3, 2002, 01:58 PM
I beat last boss ep2 at lvl 32. Wasn't easy I was luck to have an escape doll.

Rotis
Nov 3, 2002, 02:13 PM
On 2002-11-03 07:19, blue-hawk wrote:
etrigan, the gol dragon kept shocking me with its breath. that was annoying. especially when it went under and split, making me deal with 2 of them. >_<

Everyone can get shorted out now, though... (which makes no sense...)

I beat Gol Dragon earlier today with my lvl 21 FOmar, but it wasn't pretty :X

Flame
Nov 3, 2002, 02:23 PM
ha ha. I beat the Gol dragon with a lv 14 HUmar. Dig that ultimate skill.