PDA

View Full Version : Well, I guess I'm back online for a little while... (PSOXbox

Sinue_v2
Aug 31, 2006, 03:11 AM
I stumbled on a new activation key and got another Live account set up. I get two months free PSO with my new tag, and it's going to be about two months till PSU comes out - so I'm going to try to raise my FOnewmn in what little spare time I can manage between school and the database.

If anyone wants a game, the tag is BoozeJunky.

Jaspaller
Aug 31, 2006, 03:22 PM
I think I saw you playing a game in dav10 yesterday under the name of ruin. If I had known it was another pso-worlder I would've joined up. I'll be sure to help out if I see you again though.

Sinue_v2
Aug 31, 2006, 05:40 PM
Yeah, that was me. I figured Dav 10 was the new unoffical PSOw hangout since it wasn't completely over-run with ass-hats like Apatite 1-1. Celeste 10 seems deserted...

xxTrystanxx
Sep 3, 2006, 05:50 AM
I've been looking for players in the official PSOW ship far ages with no luck. Dav 10 is definitely where its at.
I think I might have seen you too. I'll definitely be on the lookout next time.

Chibi_Nova
Sep 14, 2006, 08:48 PM
i should be getting xbox live soon maybe today or in a few days. me and a friend

Slace2k3
Sep 14, 2006, 09:47 PM
cool more legit ppl, things are starting to look good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif