PDA

View Full Version : De Rol Le keeps killing me ;_;

Gohanks
Nov 2, 2002, 12:35 PM
I can't believe this, he only got me once or twice in the DC PSOs, and now my HUcaseal has been killed three times by him. I always run out of monomates (even though I've learned to dodge all of De Rol Le's attacks except the barrage of purple energy he shoots at you when he's swimming alongside the raft) and then my self-repair doesn't allow me to outlast De Rol before he finishes me off. Is it because I'm level 9? Heck, I found a Brand on the way down to him, and even that wasn't enough to kill him ;_;

Ian D
Nov 2, 2002, 12:47 PM
I guess all you can do is level up and maybe stack up on monomates and dimates... Or maybe you could get a friend to help you out offline.

[Edit: Typos.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian D on 2002-11-02 09:51 ]</font>

RavenTW
Nov 2, 2002, 01:16 PM
Yeah, it took me a lev 18 HUmar with an Ice Brand+8 (didn't use the Ice part though) to bring that guy down on DC. Level 9 is suicide for any char going against DRL. You always wanna be in the teens.

WeaponX3523
Nov 2, 2002, 01:49 PM
Good strategy can help you out here. Since you can dodge all the attacks you are in good shape. First you want to have a set of daggers for those things he shoots on to the raft. Also the best weap for him is a sword, even if 0%. Oh, and if you are really having trouble just drop 10 monomates down there, and die. Then come back and you will have 20 monomates. You can beat de rol le as soon as you get there if you prepare right.

ginko990
Nov 2, 2002, 02:35 PM
Yea, the whoel brand thing isnt gunna work to well. Especially if your not a PSO vet. Go for a sword. Any type. I beta him on lvl 8 5% a beast sword, and Im a HUnewearl.

Alisha
Nov 2, 2002, 02:52 PM
i have the same problem with my racaseal so im just doing vr temple and vr spaceship until im able to use a partisan

Vashin
Nov 2, 2002, 03:03 PM
hrmm i beat him at lvl 13 with just a pair of knives.. took me 30 mins but at least i beat him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif so i dont recomend beating him at lvl 13

eRUPT
Nov 2, 2002, 03:42 PM
I dunno I beat him at lvl 9 just fine with just a plain Sword.

Sedyne
Nov 2, 2002, 04:56 PM
On 2002-11-02 09:35, Gohanks wrote:
I can't believe this, he only got me once or twice in the DC PSOs, and now my HUcaseal has been killed three times by him. I always run out of monomates (even though I've learned to dodge all of De Rol Le's attacks except the barrage of purple energy he shoots at you when he's swimming alongside the raft) and then my self-repair doesn't allow me to outlast De Rol before he finishes me off. Is it because I'm level 9? Heck, I found a Brand on the way down to him, and even that wasn't enough to kill him ;_;

maby ur just a pussy lol. jk um level up**HEATSWORD STYLE BABY!

Yosho
Nov 2, 2002, 05:23 PM
i beat him at lvl 8, with a Saber and a handgun with 20% a beast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

M_BlackHawk
Nov 2, 2002, 06:09 PM
I don't know about that. I've got a HUcaseal at lvl 12, using a partisan +2 with 20% A. Beast..and still got owned by De Rol Le.

later

M_BlackHawk

Toyzferall
Nov 3, 2002, 10:11 AM
My HUcast beat him at lv.10... 10 or 11, but I think 10. With like, a brand+2 and a handgun+3. The brand had 5% A.Beast, the gun didn't have any. I died once, then the second fight, I used 10 monomates, and 1 dimate. Took a good 10 mins or so, though. Wasn't that hard. This is GC I'm talking about. And, yeah, I'm a newb. Yellowboze ID, so I could afford tons of heals. I had a scape doll that I found before that fight, too, but I didn't use it. I ended up using it in mines. O.o;; Sabers are BAD against those gangbanging Githlics. (SP?) I didn't get hardly anything from DRL. Do Yellowboze just get lots of money, but no rares!? I got to Mines 2, and haven't found a rare yet. Oh well. I can't think straight right now. All my data got wiped last night. Tried to set my network settings with a third party card. Wouldn't even let me buy a HL. I'm gonna go buy a Nintendo card soon.

Gohanks
Nov 6, 2002, 11:15 AM
Killed him, and beat DF the same day. ... not with my HUcaseal.. I deleted her and made my old favorite class, HUmar. Poor Rol Le didn't stand a chance against BRAND OF DOOM ^________^... brand +6, actually, but 'Brand of Doom' is 90% lamer. So, everything was going fine till I decided to start Episode II in hard mode. Got to the De Rol Le clone at the end of the VR temple and guess what? MASSACRE ON GOHANKS VERSION II... so I'm gonna level up some then show him who is boss. Well, first I'm gonna go through on normal mode in Ep2..

Wang_Tang
Nov 6, 2002, 11:21 AM
oh sweet jesus.
i beat him at lvl 7 with a freakin HUNEWEARL ^_^
but of course, farylla is hardcore ^_^

i believe i used a 20% or so Brand and i didnt even have a handgun. of course, i had like resta 2 or something, so i didnt run out of healing ability http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.
stocked up on mono and difluids before the fight though.
also beat vol opt in the mind teens, and normal falz at lvl 22.
toasted hard falz at lvl 33, and vhard vol opt at lvl 42. im currently at vhard ruins at lvl 43 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

fahdiz
Nov 6, 2002, 11:59 AM
I'm taking things slowly and giving equal play time to all four of my characters, so my highest lvl char is 16 (Gawain, HUmar). I beat normal De Rol Le last night with Gawain (lvl 14 at the time) using a +4 partisan, no percentage modifiers. Used all 10 monomates but didn't even have to dip into the 5 dimates I bought just before the fight.

I remember him being harder on the DC version for some reason.

Gazebo
Nov 6, 2002, 01:27 PM
I just beat him today level 12 racast.... I had a autogun and brand, both just plain. I had 10 monomates, 10 dimates, 1 trimate, and 5 stars though.... I still had to use them all and I finished with 15 hp left b4 it died... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif