PDA

View Full Version : hidelt, pls drop

FL4SH
Aug 31, 2006, 05:29 PM
ive been doin runs with my redria RAmar on the quest Forest of Sorrows on Ult. looking for god/battle off hidelt. Ive done a bunch of runs and havent found one yet, is there a better quest to do runs?

Kio
Aug 31, 2006, 05:35 PM
I think it's generally accepted that Forest of Sorrow (if it's the one i'm thinking of) is the best quest for finding rare hildebears and such.

If you arn't on Blue Burst keep piping them and hopefully, after enough time, you'll get it.

By the way, this guide is really useful for finding rares:
http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2306

Neith
Aug 31, 2006, 07:21 PM
Just to note, piping won't help here- that's for getting the rare variant (Hildetorr) to appear. For God/Battle, Forest of Sorrow is probably your best bet- you just have to stick at it.

Deathwatch
Aug 31, 2006, 07:25 PM
Any member'll vouch for that. As long as there's a drop rate, it can be found it just takes a lot of time, effort and patience.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 1, 2006, 10:37 PM
Forest of Sorrow is the best quest for Hildelts offline. It just took me 100 runs to get my God/Battle, so keep at it, and you will get it eventually.

Splash
Sep 1, 2006, 11:35 PM
The best way is to just head for Forest 2 as quickly as possible because that's your target. Take the shortest route in Forest 2 and knock down any Hildelts you see.

PMB960
Sep 2, 2006, 01:04 AM
Well it got lucky and found one quickly although I play Endless Nightmare 1 or Lost Heat Sword online though since you get more exp than in Forest of Sorrow but I assume you aren't online.

Out_Kast
Sep 4, 2006, 12:35 PM
just keep trying. i got mine this morning from forest of sorrow runs, it didnt take that long, really.