PDA

View Full Version : What A Stupid Way To Get Mad At Me For~

Kuea
Sep 3, 2006, 05:11 PM
I'm talkign to this one person I know that I will play a game with every now and then, now in a game we play together, my friend will often get help from complete random strangers, this I get upset at for two reasons, 1) I'm jealous since I've never once gotten help like this, 2) since we are playign it toegther, he gets a boost in their playing and ends up better =3

now one day I'm talkign to him about yet another game, he wants me to leave one server and go to the one he is on, either way I would have moved, it didn't matter to me, but he said he won't move because he has put too much work on his character. so out of curiosity I tell how much work has been put into mine, I was 4 levels higher with plenty of help from soem friends in the clan I'm in. my friend? he do nothing but start to argue saying it's not a contest and being bitchy about it.

after a bit what does he bring up? the fact I get upset/jealous when he gets help from random strangers, and say he is pissed and mad because I've had help from a clan on my character~

after he keeps getting mad for a while I bring up the point that when my friend gets help, it's in a game that we are playign together. this is a game in which we NEVER played together.

his response? "What's the differance?" >_> so by now he got so pissed that I wanted to know how much work they put into their char, and I got help in a game we never played together, he blocked me and told me I better think of something to say for when he unblocks me >.>

like serisouly... all this over a bloody game? >_> no wonder there are so many drama llamas around today, and it's these exact things that make me either A) not want to play some online game or B) quit an online game

oh well, looks like I have more time for Disgaea 2 then~

Danger_Girl
Sep 3, 2006, 05:26 PM
Sounds to me like you two are going to have to settle this dispute with violence.

ABDUR101
Sep 3, 2006, 06:06 PM
I think you need to block that friend altogether..wow. Why get pissy-pants over that?

KodiaX987
Sep 3, 2006, 07:00 PM
That ungrateful little son of a bitch is a friend?

I beg to differ, dude!

Sinue_v2
Sep 3, 2006, 07:27 PM
Sounds to me like you two are going to have to settle this dispute with violence.

I agree. This situation calls for a fight to the death - Star Trek style. If you're a girl, you need to wear leopard skin amazonian clothing. If one of you is a guy, he needs to have his shirt torn almost completely off. No weapons provided, you can only use items you make from what you find in the desert.

*Presses play on his tape recorder*

Begin!

PhotonDrop
Sep 3, 2006, 08:05 PM
What a great way to get half the story.

phongi
Sep 3, 2006, 08:09 PM
Looks like he wasn't much of a friend in the first place.
Pull the Chrono Trigger! Wait a sec...the Chrono Trigger is just an egg used to Revive Crono....

Scejntjynahl
Sep 3, 2006, 08:10 PM
Though it is half the story it still serves enough to notice that they will not come to any feasible agreement. Besides, what friend would ask another friend to delete all their work on a character just for the sake of having a game on? In theory friends should be happy for the well being of their friends. Who cares where they get the help from? Its not like their dealing with drugs or blood money here. >.>

Kuea
Sep 3, 2006, 08:10 PM
o: how is there half of the story, this is about the fact you got mad at me getting help from a clan >.>

oh, and I didn't mention your name for a reason PD~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuea on 2006-09-03 18:13 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Sep 3, 2006, 08:37 PM
Eclair : Not mentioning my name doesn't put you in the right. The reason there's no difference is because you are STILL guilty of getting mad when Mowse helped me on Maple Story before you even got it, one person versus a clan?

Sen : I didn't ask him to delete anything, nor did I incite the arguement. The reason this is only half the story is because Eclair fails to mention how I was trying to AVOID arguements.

Why I always have to be the bad guy in these situations is getting sad.

ABDUR101
Sep 3, 2006, 08:39 PM
PD, are you e-tarded or something? I swear, everytime there's a rant about another member here, even if there's no hint of who someone is ranting about, the person comes in and points out that it's them.

Tact, more than just a user on this forum, my friends.

zwandude15
Sep 3, 2006, 08:41 PM
I have a fear/problem with PC online games. (assuming that's what you're talking about?)

I have practically lost my REAL best friend because he plays WoW insurmountably, and makes it the pride and joy of his conversation.

"You've gotta see my character on WoW!"

I see online games as a great way to lose a social life and/or friends. (No offense to anyone btw)

Fighting over something like that is even Less impressive than just playing the game. I would venture to say that, having a job that pays $10,ooo more than that other person, is more important than getting a Knight to lvl.60 with some Axe of the Dragonlord or some shit like that.

I mean, jealousy can only last so long dudes. Get over it. It's just a game.

Kuea
Sep 3, 2006, 08:48 PM
On 2006-09-03 18:37, PhotonDrop wrote:
Eclair : Not mentioning my name doesn't put you in the right. The reason there's no difference is because you are STILL guilty of getting mad when Mowse helped me on Maple Story before you even got it, one person versus a clan?

I only have one thing to say, Mowse helped you?

plus, there is still a differance which I have pointed out many times, game played together, games played seperate, besides when you played with mowse was what... year or two ago?

and one more thing PD, you are getting mad and argueing here for the wrong reason >_> this is about the clan, not what led up to it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

~edit~
this should prolly be locked now that the subject of rant has entered *goes off in search fo a mod*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuea on 2006-09-03 18:49 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Sep 3, 2006, 08:59 PM
edit

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-09-03 19:00 ]</font>

Nisshoku
Sep 3, 2006, 09:08 PM
Frankly, if you neither have anything good to say to each other, then for god's sake, sever the tie that binds.

Dhylec
Sep 3, 2006, 09:12 PM
Closed, by OP request.