PDA

View Full Version : Jacka$$ the Movie vs. Bumfight

Last_Saiyan
Nov 3, 2002, 01:59 AM
These two really cracks me up, if you haven't seen either of them, check them out. For those who has seen them, what do you guys think? As far as funny, pain inflicted, cr@p jokes, and/or just plain pushing the envelope of lewdness!!!!! By the way, nice to see everyone back. Ayame, I hope your sphincter is all healed up cause papa's back!!!! hehehe

LostHero
Nov 4, 2002, 03:14 AM
:/ ... I'll just go make my top ramen now

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 4, 2002, 08:08 AM
bumfight is stupid.

BlackRose
Nov 4, 2002, 01:02 PM
I must be the only such-thinking person on the planet, but I think Jackass is the most hideous waste of time/space/TV time ever. People are always talking about how funny it is, and I ask: "What's so funny about riding furniture behing a car, or inverting yourself inside a portaloo?" to which they answer "Dude! It's like... SO... YEAH!"

...sheesh.

ginko990
Nov 5, 2002, 08:37 PM
Jackass the movie is for all the wanna-bes.

If you were l337 youd have seen all the CKY movies and shit like that, CKY2k was so much funnier then JAckass the movie.

X-thirteen
Nov 5, 2002, 10:46 PM
cky3 was funnier.
raab himself ran down the street and took a shit!
funny stuff.

pixelate
Nov 6, 2002, 12:20 AM
The Jackass concept is a I-wish-I-thought-of-it-concept.

Last_Saiyan
Nov 7, 2002, 03:45 AM
I don't know, those two are pretty funny to me. Bum fight was a little sick because most of the laughs were at the expenses of folks who's been down on their luck. But Jacka$$ the movie was pretty good, it's not really the funniest thing to ever happen and it's not life changing but it's got some good laughs and they're only hurting themselves. I haven't seen any CKY's...what's it stand for if anyone doesn't mind telling.

avai
Nov 7, 2002, 09:05 PM
camp kill yourself

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 7, 2002, 09:21 PM
On 2002-11-04 05:08, BlackCanaryOfDeath wrote:
bumfight is stupid.

It sure is.
The creators/filmers have been arrested and taken to court for it.
I read this all in a newspaper about 2 weeks ago.