PDA

View Full Version : How would you die?

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 4, 2006, 05:12 PM
Hearing about Steve Irwin's death actually made me remember this question I was asked a while ago. If you had the choice, how would you die? Somewhat a 'preference' or an 'ideal' situation if you could think of it that way.

I, personally, would want to die in a fight. Doesn
t matter what kind of fight either, guns, knives, bats, fists, whatever. No suicide, car crash, sickness or anything else out of my hands. When I die, I want to have had some control and at least an attempt to prevent it.

WrathOfMegid
Sep 4, 2006, 05:18 PM
I want to die old and alone, and go out sleeping, nice and peaceful.

BogusKun
Sep 4, 2006, 05:22 PM
I was thinking about a cool death such as jumping out an Japanese Airline plane and skydiving, while using my "air brakes" as shown in the Looney Tunes... ironically having a car antennae logged up my ass. splattering all around the sides of a car spilling my juices after being raped by a car attachment.

then again I said... nah... I'll die old and happy at 230 years old.

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 4, 2006, 05:40 PM
I'm not sure if I care how I die, so long as it happens before Diabetes takes any of my limbs or vision. Being a Diabetic, I know that I'm not going to live to a ripe old age, and chances are, my whole body won't be intact, either. If I can die of Cancer at 45 instead of Diabetes at 50, I think I can be content with that. Cancer is quicker than Diabetes, as well as being less prone to inspiring amputation of limbs. Perhaps neither is a pleasent way to die, but given the choice, I choose the quicker, more predictable route.

Given the choice to invent my own death though, I suppose I'd prefer something fairly quick and violent that prevents the death of someone else. A noble, self-sacrificing death.

Dangerous55
Sep 4, 2006, 06:16 PM
At the age of 1000, after uniting the Earth through battle and becoming a huge war hero and Leader of the Planet. Also I will have fought off the first Alien Invasion.

zwandude15
Sep 4, 2006, 06:17 PM
I'd die for my girlfriend.

To save her of course.

The only thing that would beat that, would be to die with her. So she doesn't have to go through the pain and agony of the loss.

agenevil
Sep 4, 2006, 06:20 PM
Slash, slash, bleed. Once I reach old age and unsatisfaction I'm not going to waste time sticking through life unless there's some really awesome video game out to keep me alive.

astuarlen
Sep 4, 2006, 07:04 PM
I hope it's a surprise; I love surprises! :>
Preferably before my mind and body rot completely. I'd rather not go through the senile old lady confined to a bed phase.

On 2006-09-04 16:17, zwandude15 wrote:
The only thing that would beat that, would be to die with her. So she doesn't have to go through the pain and agony of the loss.

Disturbing. Or were you being ironic?

Tallus
Sep 4, 2006, 07:44 PM
either a huge explosion, (and by huge i mean like 100-200 yards) or dying any way in the bread isle of a grocerey store. mmm the bread isle... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lord_Kratos
Sep 4, 2006, 07:47 PM
i wanna go out fighting. if im gonna die i wanna be the guy that runs in with a pulled pin on a grenade to take out the enemies so my comrades can continue on. or maybe like getting crushed by like 10,000 twinkies

Danger_Girl
Sep 4, 2006, 07:50 PM
Spontaneous human combustion.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 4, 2006, 08:09 PM
I want a group of Komodo Dragons to rip me apart. Cos they'll do that.

saturnihilist
Sep 4, 2006, 08:45 PM
I want to live to be an old man in a hospital. When I'm dying, and the nurses and doctor will be in the room of course, I'll act like I'm having sex with an angel or something of that sort.

No, I'd rather die in an epic battle. I'd also like my death to involve mass chaos? Hm? Maybe? Hm?

KodiaX987
Sep 4, 2006, 08:54 PM
Headshot.

Sinue_v2
Sep 4, 2006, 09:02 PM
Barring an accident, I am going to die of a heart attack, or complications of it.

As for how I want to die... well, a morphine overdose isn't a bad way to go.

If I end up with some terminal disease, or it looks like I'm getting too feebly old, I'd probably end up selling all my worldly possessions and using the funds to rent a Ferrari or some other bad-ass supercar - and then drive it at top speed right off a cliffside on the California coast.

Or maybe a combination of the above ideas - Driving the Ferrari out the back of a plane without a parachute, while on fire (doped heavily on morphine), an antenna lodged in my ass, while holding a grenade somehow can be timed to go off when I hit the ground. Even better if I can land on some enemy troops and save a battalion of US soldiers.

Undeadpriest
Sep 5, 2006, 12:50 AM
I would die because a Rag rappy would have humped my legs :/

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 5, 2006, 01:18 AM
On 2006-09-04 22:50, Undeadpriest wrote:
I would die because a Rag rappy would have humped my legs :/

http://www.pso-world.com/images/fanart/Valentines-Ancient.jpg

Undeadpriest
Sep 5, 2006, 04:19 AM
Exactly like this =D except that it would be 3 others Rappy behind me beside of the Hildebear.

space_butler
Sep 5, 2006, 06:35 AM
superbike + german lorry before senility sets in.

dosnt have to be a german lorry, could be dutch or somethign else.

OdinTyler
Sep 5, 2006, 09:43 AM
I've pretty much accepted that my death will somehow be ironic & only I'll understand the irony of it. Why? Cause I'll probably die with no one else around. Yep, alone. I don't know if I'll find humor in the death, being that it's ironic, but, I've figured that it would be one of the following:

1. Brain aneurism (highly likely, due to a lifetime of seemingly unavoidable stress).
2. Heart attack/stroke (possible, but, I think a stroke more than a heart attack)
3. Me getting hit by a car (this would be an ironic death). I always look both ways before crossing & figured I'd NEVER die this way. Also, in my neighborhood, sometimes you have to run across the street because the drivers there are nuts.

This being said, how would I CHOOSE to die? Well, Ive thought of:

1. White water rafting in the Colorado river (I've heard rafting there is the best!).
2. As an old man, living in a Japanese rural fishing village. A peaceful life, I'd go with the pole in my hands.
3. As an old man, one last time with my future wife...if you catch my drift. I'm a Scorpio: it's EXPECTED!

RoninJoku
Sep 5, 2006, 11:19 AM
My # 1 choice for death has, and as far as I can tell, always will be to be struck by lightning. God damn I love lightning (Hah! Get it?)!

#2 would have to be saving or attempting to save someone (Ideally an innocent child, regardless of relationship, or the woman I love).

(All deaths are preferred to be "before my time")

The following funeral will be decreed in my will to be #1)sent off into the ocean on a burning boat, #2)Launched into the sun, #3)Fed to ravenous animals for a hearty meal (maybe not so hearty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif ). My body needs to be disposed of in a proper fassion though, or else I may come back as a zombie! >w<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2006-09-05 09:20 ]</font>

tank1
Sep 5, 2006, 11:21 AM
I dont mind how i go aslong as my brain survives to be put in an "Accretian "style body so that i may rain death down upon this world etc etc.

_Ted_
Sep 5, 2006, 06:09 PM
I'd like to die in a manner that is both quick and has a minimum of pain involved. Dying is bad enough, why would you want it to be prolonged and/or painful?

The ideal death that fulfills those requirements would probably be being killed in some sort of large explosion. So if there's any of you out there that are plotting World War III or something close to it and are planning to obliterate Orange County when you attack America, I'd ask that you make my city ground zero (death by radiation sickness is not a good way to go).

I for sure know one way I do not want to die. I don't want to die of old age. Sure, it may be painless, but after seeing how some of the elderly live out their last days, weeks, or months in the hospital, I decided that I don't want to die that way.

Number_Zero
Sep 5, 2006, 06:18 PM
I am sitting in a room. It is perfectly quiet. Someone sneaks up on me, making no sound till his gun clicks and then he blows my brains out.

That or natural causes.

Rei-San
Sep 5, 2006, 06:20 PM
I don't care how I die, as long as it's quick and painless and I didn't know it happened. And it happended after middle age. I want to live my young life to its fullest.

REJ-
Sep 5, 2006, 08:02 PM
On 2006-09-04 18:54, KodiaX987 wrote:
Headshot.

Nice.

Blitzkommando
Sep 5, 2006, 10:10 PM
Quietly, and peacefully while sleeping from simply being too old to go on. And based on family history, unless there's an accident of some kind that's how I'm probably going to end up going.

yanya
Sep 5, 2006, 10:29 PM
I want to be shot...
... into either the sun, or a black hole. Preferably a black hole, because nobody knows what happens in a black hole... I could be alive in another dimension, right Professor?

clynn
Sep 6, 2006, 05:10 AM
suicide...after I killed a few people that really piss me off

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 6, 2006, 08:34 AM
I would like to die in battle, fighting for what I believe in. if I can't die like that, then I would prefer dying by seppuku, but only if I'm having like a terminal illness or in my last moments, I would prefer a warrior's death over dying by some disease.

CaptainJebus
Sep 6, 2006, 07:45 PM
Well, i'd like to die having sex. Realisticly the woman [Hell i'll hire a prostitute] will pull off her top and i'll just have a heart attack. D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CaptainJebus on 2006-09-06 17:49 ]</font>

SephirothXer0
Sep 7, 2006, 01:03 PM
I will never die! >:D

tank1
Sep 7, 2006, 01:09 PM
Have you to chosen the have your brain put in a killing machine option SephirothXer0?

Shadowpawn
Sep 7, 2006, 01:16 PM
To me, death is death. It doesn't matter how I die just as long as live life to it's fullest right now.

Wolf216
Sep 10, 2006, 02:05 AM
On my 69th birthday, I will jump my cutlass over the highway and if I survive, I will shoot myself.