PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Guilletea Sketch

Dahilia
Sep 4, 2006, 09:59 PM
After working on commissions and homework, I went on a doodling spree in Painter. I was thinking about what my PSU characters will look like, and sketched out my newmarl. She will be a Guntechter (gunner + tech-caster).
http://sugandya.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/juliet1.jpg
I spent about 15 mins on this one, hence the mess. I haven't posted much PSO/PSU art as I've wanted to (mainly because the stuff I draw would likely get me banned if I post it here). I'm not sure why I drew her so cutesy; next time she'll look more adult.

AzureBlaze
Sep 5, 2006, 12:43 AM
I like that she looks so cheery.
There is a lack of smily type chars quite often, so she seems fresh. Most people try to look sultry or dangerous. I hope that earrings are an option you can buy in psu.

(and you can always ask a mod before posting something to see if it's ok or not, or if you need a black censorship square or something)

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 5, 2006, 01:43 AM
Dahilia, I encourage you to post anything you can produce that's meets a PG-13 rating. As AzureBlaze pointed out, if there's any question about it, you can PM me.

DamonKatu
Sep 5, 2006, 06:51 PM
Wow, she would deffentlly capture the heart of many people <3 just hope that she dosnt tear them apart like some mean women. Thats life for ya-O sorry I was getting off topic. VEry nice~

Danger_Girl
Sep 5, 2006, 06:59 PM
I really like your style. I too would like to see more of your stuff. Especially the things that can't be posted on PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Dahilia
Sep 5, 2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks, y'all.
Well I did another PSU picture long before this one, and a PSO one. The PSO one I know for a fact I can't post here- it's NC-17. The PSU one... it's R-rated. If you wanted, I could PM you (or whomever else was intrested) the links.

...I can't get banned for that, can I?

Sayara
Sep 5, 2006, 08:04 PM
Nah. As long as it isnt visible to all then youre cool.

Dahilia
Sep 6, 2006, 10:38 PM
Awesome.