PDA

View Full Version : WTF????Cannot understand this...

Undeadpriest
Sep 5, 2006, 05:19 AM
Ok last time i was playing Episode 2 i was thinking about making some Quest to win some money.When i first looked at the quest it was written in Deutch or Spanish i think...Like my native language is not Deutch/Spanish i can only understand the Enlgish.And yes the language is set to French.

Can i have some help please?I know i'm asking again though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

T0m
Sep 5, 2006, 06:58 AM
Was this online or offline? And can you remember the name of the quest?
Also, is it possible that someone else changed some settings on your console/pc? (Maybe like a brother?)

Undeadpriest
Sep 5, 2006, 03:44 PM
Well it was offline and just to tell you...its the version +

DLShAdOw
Sep 5, 2006, 04:04 PM
On 2006-09-05 03:19, Undeadpriest wrote:
Ok last time i was playing Episode 2 i was thinking about making some Quest to win some money.When i first looked at the quest it was written in Deutch or Spanish i think...Like my native language is not Deutch/Spanish i can only understand the Enlgish.And yes the language is set to French.

Can i have some help please?I know i'm asking again though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

if you can only understand english why is the language set to french?

pso-dude
Sep 6, 2006, 03:46 AM
maybe because he his like me a french-born that understand english well but no other foreign languages, i have a hard time too understanding that quest name, i can only tell that its the first in ep2 you can do.

DC_PLAYER
Sep 6, 2006, 04:48 AM
i twice had to do quests in japanese so i think other languages are easy
but i still do not understand why can't you put the language to one that you understand

pso-dude
Sep 6, 2006, 04:59 AM
well i put the game in french and the quest name is in another language still, can i know the quest name at least?

Zabrio
Sep 8, 2006, 03:50 PM
The Quest is Seat of haert with Elly person (again) (Remeber knowing ones hear with cal... hes is back and is a FOmar and not just ba computer porgram

Zabrio
Sep 8, 2006, 03:51 PM
seat of heart*

Zabrio
Sep 8, 2006, 03:53 PM
It is pain when you get to ill gills they freeze you with a drak Rabarta and attack with a dark barta and you have to protect lv 20 that dies from one of their hits