PDA

View Full Version : THE GOL DRAGON....

Flame
Nov 3, 2002, 01:47 PM
IS FRICKING HARD!!!! it took me three tries to beat it ! I am level 14 HUmar and it was really hard. When he splits in two, how are you suposed to kill him? I just randomly hacked into both of them. Eventually i beat his ass down. I am now in the beach area and am throughly enjoying myself. That gol dragon can go to hell.

RavenTW
Nov 3, 2002, 01:59 PM
Yes, that idiot is tougher than Del Rol Le! Why are all the second level bosses so frikkin' hard???

Havenmt beaten him yet, but I'm conservative. I'll probably go after him at around level 25.

Darrin
Nov 3, 2002, 03:36 PM
Im level 22 and I cant beat him. I took me an hour to get to him and I dies 3 times. I always die when he splits. I finally gave up.

Flame
Nov 3, 2002, 05:04 PM
giving up is the worst thing you can do. You can all that way only to lay down and die?? I don't think so mofo. keep trying and eventually you will beat his ass down.

Icelight
Nov 3, 2002, 05:09 PM
Heh, I had a heck of a time beating him too...damn thing is hard and I've been playing PSO since day one of the DC game...

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 3, 2002, 08:55 PM
yea hes pretty tough...when my hucaseal was like lvl 22, like i spent a while trying to kill him...he was pretty tough but hucaseals are all strong and all and can kill him fast ^-^....so yea hucaseals rock!

ginko990
Nov 3, 2002, 09:36 PM
Damn, I wanna play episode 2.....but I dont want to fall to far behind on leveling. So Ill probabyl end up doing all of Episode 2 when im like level 100.

Or, If Im on hard of episode 1 can I go directly to hard of episode 2?

Ian D
Nov 3, 2002, 09:49 PM
I didn't think he was all that tough, my level 22 RAmar gave him a thorough spanking.

Blenjar
Nov 3, 2002, 09:49 PM
Lol I beat game in lv 16....yall sux with a rifle 6