PDA

View Full Version : PSU Meet & Greet [Part II] 9 PM EST Saturday

Spellbinder
Sep 5, 2006, 04:52 PM
Well with news of the server wipe, I decided to host another Meet & Greet. The meet and greet is scheduled for 9 PM EST on Saturday [10 AM JST Sunday], so be sure to plan ahead and make sure you can make it~

The meeting place will be by the juice bar on Parum, Universe 5. If for some reason I feel we need to meet on a different universe since the player base is apparently too much for the server :P, again I'll edit this thread. So drop in and let me know if you're interested, and tell your other importer friends. ^^; We need people to look in this section of the forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2006-09-05 18:53 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Sep 5, 2006, 08:12 PM
Try to make it a more reasonable time by JST, it was 7.00AM in Tokyo at the last one and the four people I know of in Japan missed it.

Inazuma
Sep 5, 2006, 08:22 PM
any time saturday is fine w/ me. i have the entire day free. its a shame we lost all of our cards but we will rebuild in no time.

<--- maemuki

Spellbinder
Sep 5, 2006, 08:30 PM
It's hard to find a good time that's compliant with Japan and the 13+ hour difference in the states that still avoids JP prime time for everyone to attend.

Jools
Sep 5, 2006, 08:34 PM
I second a good time for us Jps. 7am is a bit early but anything after 8.30 seems reasonable to me.

-Jools

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jools on 2006-09-05 18:38 ]</font>

Spellbinder
Sep 5, 2006, 08:51 PM
Try to make it a more reasonable time by JST, it was 7.00AM in Tokyo at the last one and the four people I know of in Japan missed it.

I second a good time for us Jps. 7am is a bit early but anything after 8.30 seems reasonable to me.

1.) The hour difference from where I am made the meeting 8 am, since it was arranged for EST.

2.) I know this is going to sound mean, but everyone can't win here. I originally planned for 9 PM EST the first time, and I was asked to make it earlier so I did.

When playing FFXI [oh god, here we go with other MMO's] my Japanese friends would go on raids for end-game equipment and such with their guilds and whatnot. Although it was a combonation of both JP and US players, what time did we go? Well for the East coast, I had to be up at 5 am if I wanted a shot. Again this sounds mean, but if I can get up on a weekly basis at 5 in the morning for a game, 7-9 AM on a Sunday shouldn't be that difficult.

Yes I know I'm being an ass [can I say that] for saying that, but that's just how it is.

I'm going to edit the top post and set the time for 9 PM EST Saturday evening [10 AM JST Sunday morning], and if you can't make it, then I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2006-09-05 19:37 ]</font>

Haze2in1
Sep 6, 2006, 11:30 AM
sweet. I will try to be there this time
unless the servers are still down by then............... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VectormanX
Sep 7, 2006, 07:27 AM
I'll try to be there too. ^_^

mike23z
Sep 9, 2006, 12:24 AM
sounds fun need to meet more people.

<-- Geosch

Polly
Sep 9, 2006, 12:36 AM
I'll be there to work on my blacklist :D

Nah, finding an english game hasn't exactly been easy as of late. I did run into Midori, I believe, but have yet to play with him/her.

I'll bring caek :9

Unknown_PC
Sep 9, 2006, 12:46 AM
Sounds like a plan, count me in. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

<-- Violy

ShardInABox
Sep 9, 2006, 04:31 AM
Thats a bit late for UK people though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'll try and make it anyway! I need to figure out what to do in the Lobbies

ShadowTH1000
Sep 9, 2006, 05:56 PM
I'll be there, my name is Harima Kenji

Apeiron
Sep 9, 2006, 08:31 PM
Thanks for setting this up spellbinder. It had a pretty great turnout. I will post pic's I took soon enough.

Haze2in1
Sep 9, 2006, 09:06 PM
Wow Quite a turnout eh?
I bit confusing following conversations since everyone was talking at the same time......
But the main thing was that we got CARDS!! ........gotts ta collect dam all.....hehehhahaha......(ahem)
Well I got 25 cards, pretty good. But I think there were some that I didnt get
I actually seen some of you guys before, and even played with at least one of you, but we only communicated in japanese, lol.
Well it was a great meet and congrat to Spellbinder for organising it

Haze2in1
Sep 9, 2006, 09:07 PM
And I forgot the most important thing:
Hope to see you all again!!!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Haze2in1 on 2006-09-09 19:09 ]</font>

Spellbinder
Sep 9, 2006, 11:03 PM
Glad to see everybody had a good time. ^_^ Unfortunately, I had to sit alot of it out since I had to go drive somewhere and it took forever getting back, but if you ever see Kikyou running about, give me a shout~

Haze2in1
Sep 10, 2006, 01:17 AM
Ah yeah I think I got your card. Just before the servers went out.
Bradda Human Hunter at your service

Zodd
Sep 10, 2006, 08:10 AM
Argh... I missed the meeting this time. I hope you guys will do this again next week, right now I have more cards from JP players than importers right now XD

Vanner
Sep 10, 2006, 01:01 PM
only seen like 2 english people in the game on universe 5 and i am on all the damn time .. ¬_¬

jstroh
Sep 10, 2006, 04:05 PM
guys where are you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif