PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion (PSU-PSO:bb)

ramiel5thangel
Sep 6, 2006, 03:08 AM
Allo, its been a few years since i last played pso which was way back on my dreamcast for v1+v2 (T ,T)/ thinking of starting again maybe on psu, but was wondering whether to go for pso:bb as well? though the story between the two games isnt related, is there anything im missing (or fun stuff) if i skip bb and head straight to psu? reading about the new quests isnt very fun (T ,T)/ thats why id like your opinions.

neway, i dont have a ps2 (or Xb360 for psu), so id go for the pc versions when the time comes (T ,T)/

thankies~
-ramiel

Soinkus
Sep 6, 2006, 03:14 AM
I can't speak for BB, other than to say it's an even more expanded version of Episodes 1 & 2. With even more content coming.

I've played DC, versions 1 and 2, and Gamecube. Gamecube was really enjoyable. I still play it, alot. I just love the feel of PSO.

I'm planning on getting on Blue Burst eventually, when I actually have time for it.

I'd definately reccomend getting it if you can afford to. I've heard almost completely positive things from those who have played it, and if you enjoyed DC, I'm sure you'll enjoy Blue Burst.

ramiel5thangel
Sep 6, 2006, 08:28 AM
oh, actually.. i have another question that just popped up earlier today. with psu being released (and servers being fixed) what will the status of pso:bb + the console versions servers be?

will they be taken down as well? at least with my dreamcast i can play solo (and lonely) games offline since the v1+v2 servers are long gone, but for pso:bb i wouldnt want to accidentally start playing a month before they close servers down.. (T ,T)/

happen to have any info about this? or even refer any links to related threads in pso-world about the same concern? thankies~

-rammy

Tystys
Sep 6, 2006, 11:18 AM
I'm pretty sure sooner or later they WILL be closed down, but it'll take a long time until they are taken off. Believe it or not, alot of people are happy as can be with just their respected versions of PSO.

ramiel5thangel
Sep 10, 2006, 11:21 AM
Ah ok, thank you Soinkus and Tystys for your input. (^ ,^)/

Zabrio
Sep 10, 2006, 01:53 PM
If DC server shut down does that mean all of the PSO severs willeventually shut down.. I hope not

Zabrio
Sep 10, 2006, 01:55 PM
If they do then that means PSO might be forgotten like the original Phantisy Star Games...

PSO Should never be forgotten it has so many memeories to so many poeple

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaro on 2006-09-10 11:55 ]</font>

ramiel5thangel
Sep 13, 2006, 12:04 PM
i certainly hope the current pso servers dont get shut down (^ ,^);;

my memory is very blur right now, though i guess the DC ones have been shut down because there wouldnt be anymore support once sega switched to software games only.

i guess the gc, ps2 and xbox servers will still be up for a while.