PDA

View Full Version : Are you able to change your hair color?

WiLDFiRe
Sep 6, 2006, 08:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone has discovered if there's a way you can change hair color or are you stuck with what you originally choose.

Calamity
Sep 6, 2006, 08:16 PM
idk u prolly will if its all customizable like you say but it might not be

Lugnut
Sep 6, 2006, 08:25 PM
A most important question.

Stepper
Sep 6, 2006, 08:32 PM
I remember hearing something about a shop in the Beta where you could change your character's hair, eye, skin, and lip color for a certain amount of meseta.

Calamity
Sep 6, 2006, 08:33 PM
i just remembered in pso if u got enough money u culd changer ur look and hair so i'm sure that they'll move all that over to the changing close part of the game to but idk

WiLDFiRe
Sep 6, 2006, 08:46 PM
The changing closet in MyRoom is only for clothes, this I know.

I heard rumors about a sho, but all that was mentioned to me was yuo can change your lip color. If anyone can confirm this shop I'd be most appreciative.

Natrokos
Sep 6, 2006, 08:46 PM
Yes i'm almost certain you can. It's pretty stupid to have a newman who doesn't at least have the option for blue hair.

Kyunji
Sep 6, 2006, 08:55 PM
In the closed beta test, I believe there was a shop known as the "Estee Shop" which opened later on the beta's life cycle. It allowed you to change, assuming my memory is correct, your character's hair, lip, and eye color (probably type, too, for hair, at least), as well as some other things I'm probably forgetting.

Unknown_PC
Sep 6, 2006, 08:58 PM
Yes you can your appearances for a fee, there is a shop on the 3F of the Guardian's Colony. The fees range from 1k~5k mesetas I believe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Unknown_PC on 2006-09-06 18:59 ]</font>

Wubbie
Sep 6, 2006, 08:59 PM
Estees also included accessories... Including glasses, hats, and army bayonets... Except, there are no Army Bayonets in the game, so figure that one out.

WiLDFiRe
Sep 6, 2006, 09:00 PM
Awesome, thanks for the info everyone.

princejake2
Sep 6, 2006, 10:22 PM
Wouldn't it be berret and not bayonet? Bayonets are things affixed to a rifle for stabbing, berrets are the funny french-esqe hats.

Miphesto
Sep 6, 2006, 10:25 PM
give him a break, he's probably canadian

princejake2
Sep 6, 2006, 10:26 PM
But it says Florida? O.o conspiracy!

UniKoRn
Sep 7, 2006, 01:59 AM
W00t Hats!!
I loved being able to change hairstyles and hats on the later versions of PSO. Should be lots of fun if this feature is implemented into PSU too!

Zarbolord
Sep 7, 2006, 02:12 AM
You think casts can get hats? O_o?? It would look awesome, but kinda fishy... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif