PDA

View Full Version : Mega 64

Dek
Sep 6, 2006, 10:52 PM
Has anyone heard of this?

For those who don't know, it's kind of like MTV's Jackass (the only thing I can really compare it to right now), but it all the segments are video game themed rather than a random guy gettings his nuts dropped on a rail...

So far, most of the stuff I have seen from them (site is here (http://www.mega64.com) ) is downright hilarious. The guys, basically, re-enact major parts of the game's gameplay in real life (and in costume in some, if not all, cases). Such examples include Katamari Damacy and Tetris...

So who's heard of this? What segments did you find to be the funniest or the best?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 6, 2006, 11:00 PM
I loved the Shenmue one, RE4 shopkeep one, and the Luigi's Mansion.

And also them getting chewed out by a high school football coach with the camera running when they went all excitebike or something with bikes(I have forgotten what they were emulating) on their practice field.

RoninJoku
Sep 7, 2006, 12:32 AM
Grahaha! What are ya buyin? Got lot's of good things on sale, stranga!

How about a game of Lucky Hit? Would you like to try Lucky Hit? I'm looking for the man who killed my father... "wow... that's deep"

Man, they do great stuff... I also loved the Paperboy, Metal Gear and Tetris skits to death. Something so amusing to me about innocent colorful blocks trying to find their "place" in a world that doesn't really accomodate their basic programmed instincts. XD