AKIKO's FRYING PAN
SOUL EATER
DOUBLE SABER 5% a.beast
KALADGOLG
PHOTON CLAW 30% machine
DELSABER'S BUSTER
FLOWEN'S SWORD
BATTLE VERGE 15% machine

things I am interested in include Twin Brand, Stag Cutlery, S-Beats Blade, Mag Cells, etc.

things I am not interested in are ranger or force only items, or common rares such as db saber, varisita, etc.

Please note that I am an honest person and have no desire whatsoever to take something that isn't mine. I'm also very cautious about trading with people I don't know. These are my trading rules:

When trading with me, you will be required to either drop your items first (which will never be stolen by me, guaranteed), or equip the item in front of me (if it's a weapon) and give me your guild card. I will never drop an item first for anyone that doesn't give me their guild card, or seems suspicous in any way (such as being a very low level or having a name like IWILLSTEALYOURWEAPONS). If anyone does choose to steal something from me, you can be assured that I will do my best to get my items back and warn others about your actions.

gameaddict9
Feb 24, 2001, 01:51 PM
Hey I really want that Chain Sawd, or the Frying Pan, this is what I have, pick one or more items to trade it for, this is what I have, contact me at [email protected], my AIM SN is gameaddict9. Please contact me wether your interested or not, I can't always get on this site, so please e-mail me

I have the following:

Varista
Slicer of Assasin
M&A60 Vise
Visk
Meteor Smash
Flowens sword
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Crush Bullet
H&S 25 Justice
Brionac
Bloody Art
Parasite De=Rol no slots
Invisible Guard
Spiritual Shield
Celestial Shield
Elf/Arm +
Elf/Arm ++
Ultimate Shield
God/Legs
Angel/Mind I think I have this.....
Ogre/????? can't remember what it said, I think it said power
500,000 Meseta
I also have the spell GRANTS, I think lvl 6

L0RDTemplar
Feb 24, 2001, 01:55 PM
If you still have the chainsawd, I'll give you some combination of a Stag Cutlery+15, brave knuckel +17, Agito (can be made real), money (anything under 500k), God/legs++.

I too am honest, and since someone let me borrow their chainsawd for the day, I've started to like it.

AIM:L0RDTemplar

SnippSnapp
Feb 24, 2001, 05:11 PM
more info:

the chainsawd is fully grinded to 30 with no negative stats and ups my ATP to 999 at level 50. It goes "vroom vroom" as hits multiple enemies, and can drain 60 hps per monster you hit with the special attack.

keep posting offers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

L0RDTemplar
Feb 24, 2001, 05:14 PM
Not interested in the past 2 offers?

SnippSnapp
Feb 24, 2001, 05:27 PM
well the first offer was pretty funny (as most of that stuff I pick up all the time and sell to vendors), but yours was a lil confusing.. I don't know what brave knuckles are, and what do you mean this agito can be made real? I thought it was either real or fake.. didn't know u could make fake ones real.

L0RDTemplar
Feb 24, 2001, 05:28 PM
You can do a quest to authenticate fake agitos, and make them real. Read the item section.
Brave knuckle is a brass knuckle to to speak. It boosts your hand to hand combat, makes it faster, and can be grinded up to +55
look in the item section.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: L0RDTemplar on 2001-02-24 14:29 ]</font>

SnippSnapp
Feb 24, 2001, 05:31 PM
I would rather not have to do a quest to make it a real agito, and I'm pretty sure the knuckles are something I wouldn't use.

L0RDTemplar
Feb 24, 2001, 05:33 PM
Suite yourself, the Stag Cutlery offer still stands though.