PDA

View Full Version : Rares in Online quests

vaz9999
Nov 3, 2002, 09:58 PM
I have just discovered now that enemies in online quests will drop rare weapons. I picked up a blade dance from a gigabooma on the lost heat sword quest. The difficulty was on hard.

Ian D
Nov 3, 2002, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I've noticed rare's are a lot easier to come across, too. I like it this way, it makes it seem like you progress more even if the rares are crappy.

vaz9999
Nov 3, 2002, 10:29 PM
I am getting sick and tired of being paralyzed by lilies too!

Shrevn
Nov 4, 2002, 12:57 AM
heh just move back and let them hit you with their poison shot then your able to heal that much easier... if you have magic >.<''

And about this quests... i actually heard theres a special quest where rares come way easier... im not sure of the name do

CorneliusPower
Nov 4, 2002, 05:50 AM
Oh the horror of being paralyzed and poisoned....phew! I've seen rares turn up more often as well. Photon drops, addslots, shitty sword like Kaldebolg and Flowens. Grinders I have a plenty. PSO rox so far.

vaz9999
Nov 4, 2002, 03:39 PM
I didn't find this in a quest, but I just picked up the secret gear off a gillchich in the hard mines. Yay for me since I am only lv42.

Ian D
Nov 4, 2002, 03:45 PM
On 2002-11-04 02:50, CorneliusPower wrote:
Oh the horror of being paralyzed and poisoned....phew! I've seen rares turn up more often as well. Photon drops, addslots, shitty sword like Kaldebolg and Flowens. Grinders I have a plenty. PSO rox so far.

I haven't found a single addslot, how long have you been playing? And can you only find photon drops in quests?

cbearfei
Nov 7, 2002, 05:41 PM
You can find them, just need to keep an eye out for them. I found mine when I entered the offline forest in normal the first time. Its random REALLLY random.

DJ_Monkey
Nov 8, 2002, 06:17 PM
There is no such thing as random(as in mathematically random) on a computing device...

But yeah, the chances of finding rares are basically random.