PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Crusade (All PSOX players read)

zandra117
Sep 8, 2006, 02:09 PM
Alright guys, Yesterday afternoon I logged onto PSOX and pressed the X button on all the ships to see how many players were online. It added up to only about 100 players, that is enough players to fit on 1 person's Guild Card list. After noticing this I had an idea.

We will start a crusade in an attempt to purge all hacks from PSOX. First we will start an alliance with all the major clans in the game and get them to turn legit and delete all their hacked items instead of just storing them away. Then we will go after the major dupers on psox (there are probably only about 3 of them) and get them to stop their duping activities and join our cause. Then we will go after the general population of psox. We will not stop until every hacked item is destroyed. After we get the majority of the population to "purify" themselves the rest of the population will follow.

Just in case there are some people that refuse to go legit because they are afraid that they wont have any useful equipment to use we need people that are willing to give away legit items to replace hacked equipment.

We will make sure that PSOX ends the same way it began, 100% Legit

Who's with me?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-09-08 12:11 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Sep 8, 2006, 06:24 PM
Zandra, As noble as your cause sounds, and you know that I am certainly all for turning ppl legit.... it's not gonna work.

I don't see some of these clans even think about going legit. And there's no way we can force them to. I've talked to plenty of ppl who play who just plain don't care anymore. They see no point in playing legit. We don't even know how long the servers will stay up.

All I know is, I started legit, I have always been legit, and I can easily say I'm more legit than the majority of the current PSOX population. That is enough for me to end my PSOX days on.

zandra117
Sep 8, 2006, 06:39 PM
Im friends with Crip blue and the CRM clan leader so thats a start. Im just pissed at the amount of people that fail Challenge 1 episode 1 repeatedly, they need to learn how to play the game instead of depending on 1 hit kills all the time.

Slace2k3
Sep 9, 2006, 05:39 PM
wow, that would be cool, but I dont really think that any of the hackers would want to go legit. hell, I guess its worth a try, worse that can happen is ppl say no.

McLaughlin
Sep 21, 2006, 06:40 AM
I'd love to help, but I cancelled my Hunter's Liscense last week. I couldn't take that confounded Jingle Bells anymore.

Sorry Jaime. >_>

xxTrystanxx
Sep 21, 2006, 05:40 PM
LOL Ironic that you did that, Zeta... Just noticed Veldrane has come back this week. :|