PDA

View Full Version : Amplifiers

Fenix
Nov 3, 2002, 10:21 PM
I've found this item called an Amplifier of Foie and I got no clue what it does. I've carried it in my inventory cause I thought that maybe it powers up your Foie, I've tried using it, I've tried to use it as a unit, nothing seems to work. I dont know what to do with this item so could somebody please tell me what it does and how do I use it.

Xuri
Nov 12, 2002, 06:54 PM
i got the same thing
BUMP

eRUPT
Nov 12, 2002, 07:24 PM
You use these with colored barriers to create merge items. Like a BLUE BARRIER is used with a **Barta amplifier to create a **BARTA MERGE. Its a barrier that will amplify your spell casting for which amplifier you use on it.

FinalMasterM
Nov 12, 2002, 07:53 PM
Blue Barrier +
Amp. of Barta = Barta Merge (increases Barta range)
Amp. of GiBarta = GiBarta Merge (increases GiBarta range)
Amp. of RaBarta = RaBarta Merge (increases RaBarta range)
Amp. of Blue = Blue Merge (increases Barta techs)

Follow the same examples for Red and Yellow, the "(color) merge"'s make the techs of that class stronger, while the "(tech) merge"'s make those techs reach further (good for low levels wanting to take out enemies from afar).

Recovery Barrier +
Amp. of Resta = Resta Merge (increases Restra range)
Amp. of Anti = Anti Merge (increases Anti merge)

Assist Barrier +
Amp. of Shifta = Shifta Merge (increases Shifta range)
Amp. of Deband = Deband Merge (increases Deband range)

Not sure if there are duel amps. for Recovery/Assist that allow for better techs in those classes.

Shadeus
Nov 12, 2002, 09:26 PM
i found a Yellow barrier and it requires lvl 6. are there higher lvl barriers? is so do they increase the techs more?

FinalMasterM
Nov 13, 2002, 01:06 AM
On 2002-11-12 18:26, Shadeus wrote:
i found a Yellow barrier and it requires lvl 6. are there higher lvl barriers? is so do they increase the techs more?

When you combine a amp with a barrier it gets a new level req.

Ex: Red Merge (Lv.24)