PDA

View Full Version : Best places to level up?

DreamTonight
Sep 9, 2006, 07:01 PM
I am Lv5 at the moment and tired of crash this Lv 1 monsters in this ruins-like stage over and over again for these few EXP. I checked Parum and this other green planet but its verz hard for me there. The next mission in the ruins are with Lv20 monsters so its way to heavy. Where should I get?

GaijinPUnch
Sep 9, 2006, 10:50 PM
Play online w/ other people. Find a game w/ a Force... much easier.

Ether
Sep 9, 2006, 10:53 PM
After you beat the first "ruins" area and are in the square shapped lobby, go out the exit to you right, and you should be able to get a mission with level 5 enemies

Polly
Sep 9, 2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah, you'll definitely be raking in more exp with a group rather than trying to solo everything. It's pretty easy to tag in this game even if your teammates are super fast at dispatching everything.

LoneVandal
Sep 10, 2006, 01:19 AM
The fastest way to level really is to get a friend / friends who will let you leech off De Ragan runs. That means the dragon on Parum / Parma. Ask around, since usually groups don't fill up just for those runs. Better money going in groups of 3 or so since adding more people doesn't really make it easier if you're all around L15, and letting someone leech xp won't really matter.. You're going to find money is a harder barrier to overcome than xp btw... ;|

Nika
Sep 10, 2006, 01:32 AM
It is hard or not? to find a party to do specific mission,since this is JP version.

Haze2in1
Sep 10, 2006, 02:08 AM
When you go into the mission counter just join a group. 2nd option down i believe.
Then again it might be a little hard if you dont understand any japanese.........
but most japanese would welcome you into their game when you join it.

Nika
Sep 10, 2006, 05:18 AM
How do japanese feel ,if importer join them with out jp keybroad(can't say anything to them)

DreamTonight
Sep 10, 2006, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the tips guys! I try to find this Lv5 mission first. Then need to find my friend Xeno in this game...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DreamTonight on 2006-09-10 03:43 ]</font>

Kaply
Sep 10, 2006, 05:50 AM
I prefer to go to the ruins for the second mission on palum. Instead of fighting the dragon you fight one of those walking armors? In addition at multiple points along the way you fight a big slow monster worth around 75 pts. I think it only has melee attacks and it walks so slowly that you can shoot it from range easily. I think both the walking armor and the slow monster drops 300+ meseta. The final mission is worth 6 pts and 600 meseta. The only hard part is that there are enemies that hop around which can avoid attacks. The enemies are level 16 for this mission.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaply on 2006-09-10 03:51 ]</font>