PDA

View Full Version : sigh

LostHero
Nov 4, 2002, 03:24 AM
Seems odd, I believe I'm the only one here not getting pso and still posting here...

Abaddon
Nov 4, 2002, 07:21 AM
Mate, you aren't alone.

I got it for DC and thats where its staying. i cant be bothered getting another console for the moment

BlackRose
Nov 4, 2002, 12:47 PM
You're not alone, I probably won't get it either. I think a lot of people aren't, it's just that they aren't as noisy about it as those who are getting it.

ABDUR101
Nov 4, 2002, 02:35 PM
On 2002-11-04 00:24, LostHero wrote:
Seems odd, I believe I'm the only one here not getting pso and still posting here...

pffft, I posted here for for the 7+ months I stopped playing PSO on the DC.

Just afew days ago I broke down and bought a GC and PSO with it. I mainly needed a GC, and since they had afew copies of PSO left, I got it. >_>

*twitch*
..I'm ok..really..I'm not an addict... 0_<

Kid_Icarus
Nov 4, 2002, 02:42 PM
Me neither, I don't really plan on getting PSO, unless I happen to see it and a modem nearby.

>_o Noooo save meee.

I'll probably keep posting my once a week even if I don't get it.

KodiaX987
Nov 4, 2002, 03:15 PM
I haven't played PSO since June 2001 and I am still here. Instead of playing, I write fanfics! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif It's just as fun.

P.S.: How's the game design going?

Meteor
Nov 4, 2002, 05:13 PM
I haven't played PSO for 10 months, and i don't plan on getting any new versions. To be honest, i never really liked PSO... I just liked meeting cool people on it.

That's why I'm still here, because you people rule! ^_^