PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Normal games hijacked by higher lever players.

Jkid
Sep 13, 2006, 09:56 AM
I've just subscribed to PSOBB last week for a two week trial. Only problem is that it's diffcult to get into a normal game. Every normal game either locked by one person (doing a quest), or contains at least one person who is high-level (i.e a level 118 person who is in a game with a level 8 and 5).

Am I supposed to play one player mode to level up so I play in regular games (Such as hard and very hard mode).

Ryna
Sep 13, 2006, 12:07 PM
In most situations like that, the other players are using the high-level player as a meat-shield. The low-level players tag enemies and the high-level player finishes them off. However, there are occasions where a high-level player will enter a Normal-level game just to be obnoxious. So what are you supposed to do? You could always ask the high-level player to leave (assuming he/she joins your game). Otherwise, you'll be stuck playing solo.

Neith
Sep 13, 2006, 12:15 PM
Another possibility is that the high level has made a trade game. Low level characters can often be item mules, to save on a main character's storage space.

I know some high-level players will join Normal games just to be a pain, but you have to put up with it, since there's no Kick feature in the game.