PDA

View Full Version : Chrismas Time

XredX
Sep 14, 2006, 04:51 AM
Hii all My Son is going to be 6 loves Pso >.> he got up to lvl 50 Anyways is there any 6 yearold games outthere ether for Ps2-GC i can get him? he has Pikmin1&2, alin mohomid >.>, Over the Hedge,Mario Party 7, Pso, GTA SA,
Loves Pso, Pikmin, and GTA SA, any one know a good game he wont get bord of that he can esaly learn to play?

lol the Poll wasnt really needed

cherry
Sep 14, 2006, 08:56 AM
lego star wars 2 is a good game i rented it yesterday.

RoninJoku
Sep 14, 2006, 09:28 AM
My 6 year-old niece likes to play Zelda, Mario Sunshine and Super Smash Bros... Probably largely because I play them though... Maybe he would like some good platformers like Mario, Zelda, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter or one of the Sonic Adventure games etc... If you are looking for something more open-ended, you could try the Tony Hawk series too.

Trying to keep this PG rated http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Though I guess I could really recommend anything if he plays GTA...

Zelutos
Sep 14, 2006, 04:44 PM
Get him PSU when it hits the shelves. Other good games are .hack//, Final Fantasy X[maybe X-2..it's kinda girly, but a good game!], Kingdom Hearts...for the Cube, get Sonic Adventure 2 Battle! I love that game!

Eihwaz
Sep 14, 2006, 05:15 PM
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the GameCube is an excellent choice. Other good ones would be Super Mario Sunshine, or The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 14, 2006, 05:32 PM
Super Smash Brothers Melee. Easy to learn, very fun to play. Even more fun to play with people. Mario Kart Double Dash is also great, best with people though.

I hope that you teach him right from wrong when it comes to the more violent games. Better yet, maybe you shouldn't let him play them. Maybe wait until he's a little older for that.

Undeadpriest
Sep 14, 2006, 06:41 PM
I would have recommended you Timesplitters Future Perfect but its kind of violent...If your son like sport i would recommend him Super Mario Baseball or Super Mario Strikers...or just buy Zelda:Winwaker.

Nogatorr
Sep 14, 2006, 11:20 PM
Get him Animal Crossing for the GC. Great game. Also, why not get him some tetris?

Orange_Coconut
Sep 14, 2006, 11:26 PM
Actually, if you can, get him Mario Party 6 and not 7. 7 Is a failure on the Mario Party series, though most would probably say they're bad games in general. They're fun party games, I don't know if you play these games with your kid or not. But especially for little kids, that game would probably be able to test hand-eye coordination a lot better than fast-paced games such as Sonic or Zelda. Though Zelda is a great game, you might want to give him that too...

If he likes Mario, and if he likes playing games with you, I would suggest Mario Party 6. It's simple, it's a bunch of mini games, there are different scenarios and such. He also can go to the Mini-game tower and play solo if he wants. Zelda would be pretty complicated, in my opinion, with the counter-attacking and such.

Super Smash is a great game as well, though I'm not too sure how easily it would be played at such a young age. If you think he could play that game then I would definitely recommend that instead.

XredX
Sep 15, 2006, 01:11 AM
thanks all hes a really good boy he nows what wrong and write he nows almost all bad words well i think he does but never heard him say 1 he like playing GTA because he like pretty much killing him self and driving and exploding. All great games i heard from you all and i thank you. yes i have mario party 7 >.> not so good he dosnt really like it. Animal crossing, i never really played it ppl tell me its fun so i think thats 1 of the games im getting him. umm Sonic hmm he had Sonic battle he kinda liked it but i dont want to get him some thing he had and scratched up, played before. Sports not good at them will give up and not play it. Mario Kart wow its hard to think if he likes it he like racing to but he likes wining so i say hell get fustrated with that one lol. Zelda-windwaker is metiond alot i get him that mabe hell like it i dont think he played it befor. Rachet and clank ill look at a trailer for that 1sound young age game. hes cuzion got lego star wars part 1 and i see himm run around lol like i sayd he likes killing him self >.>.

ty agian (Zelda, Animal crossing, star wars II)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XredX on 2006-09-15 13:48 ]</font>

Daikarin
Sep 15, 2006, 06:52 AM
Mario Soccer is cool too, especially because there's no referee.

washuguy
Sep 15, 2006, 10:31 AM
Star fox is really fun to play and easy to learn. So is pokemon for gamecube, and also try the hulk ultimate destruction.

XredX
Sep 15, 2006, 03:45 PM
usaly hero games a hard and boring for him but ill rent Hulk destruction and mario soccer and mario kart to see how he does in the game a hes gona have about for chrismas 250-300 budget.

Undeadpriest
Sep 15, 2006, 04:26 PM
If he likes RPG buy him a Final Fantasy game.