PDA

View Full Version : Cheat already in PSOep1 and2

RellikTakahashi
Nov 4, 2002, 11:45 PM
Great.. just great it hasn't even been a good full week and already there is a code for PSO. its the ever so famous duplication code (dupe). I have posted this in community and will be added shortly. I didn't believe it at first until my neighbor proved to me it by doing the dang code. Itrequires no cheating device. and here i thought it would be cheat free for at least 3 months.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RellikTakahashi on 2002-11-04 21:05 ]</font>

rbf2000
Nov 4, 2002, 11:48 PM
That's no good.

*moved to cheaters*

GaMMa
Nov 4, 2002, 11:51 PM
So this must be this cheating bug that Sonic Team was talking about that might ruin the community. They said they'd offer a total recall in Japan if it got out of hand, and I guess they were too lazy to fix it in the US version. They better fix it in the Xbox version.

Wewt
Nov 5, 2002, 03:26 AM
This isn't really a code, just a trick of the saving system. Matter of days... this is plain hilarious, Sonic Team.

Sedric
Nov 5, 2002, 03:37 AM
On 2002-11-04 20:51, GaMMa wrote:
They better fix it in the Xbox version.

I thought ST said they were done w/ XBox version, turned it over to MS, and that it is just waiting to be released?

Vic_Viper
Nov 5, 2002, 04:15 PM
If the dupe bug is still present on US version, what is the point on having the US servers isolated from JP ones ?

Maybe this guy saw the dupe in a import disc ?

geewj
Nov 5, 2002, 08:27 PM
On the Jp version there is a plain and simple way for anyone with 2 controllers to dupe whatever they want.

On US there is a way to dupe but it requires pulling your memory card and has a chance of corupting.

So duping on US wont be as....popular as it was on JP. Cause of that, the servers may still remain seperated. But who knows...

Axe-Raidon
Nov 17, 2002, 07:30 AM
Well thas good the last thing we want is a bunch of dupers to ruin the game