PDA

View Full Version : Psu or Tota

antarcticaPSU
Sep 15, 2006, 09:15 PM
i know alot of people like Psu but will any one buy Tota?
or of the 2 what 1 will you buy 1st?
BTW
Tota means tales of the abyss if you've heard of it come on and vote ok?

Polly
Sep 15, 2006, 10:02 PM
I'm buying both :O

Tales of the Abyss comes out October 10th and PSU comes out October 24th. Plenty of time to play through Abyss at least once.

ShadowDragon28
Sep 16, 2006, 12:48 AM
Eh? Tales of the Abyss! .....

Is that the JP release or the english? I've got to look up some info on that
I loved Tales of Symphonia, and definately want to get Tales of the Abyss... the english vers.

Polly
Sep 16, 2006, 12:49 AM
Tales of the Abyss domestic is the one coming out October 10th.

ShadowDragon28
Sep 16, 2006, 01:37 AM
cool.. had no idea it would be out by Oct. 10, i
've seen little to no mention of the game in *any* game mag, and I've yet to see any ads for it in those mags.

Looks like I've got to save up more funds, and trade-in more games to estarland.com...
Just watched some vid clips. looks very very nice. I loved ToS, i think i'll lov ToA too.

RoninJoku
Sep 16, 2006, 01:49 AM
You're asking this on a Phantasy Star fansite? Don't you know what your poll will reveal from that info alone? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jozon
Sep 16, 2006, 03:24 AM
anyone got a link to tota info?

antarcticaPSU
Sep 16, 2006, 10:58 AM
will i get in yelled at from this board?
anyway...
how the heck do you give a link?
or i would...well here..
go to www.IGN:tales of the abyss.com

Tystys
Sep 16, 2006, 03:12 PM
I've seen some videos of it and it looks pretty cool. Not going to buy it, but I sure as hell will rent it, XD

Ash1ey
Sep 16, 2006, 06:27 PM
I'll be getting PSU only. Not too interested in Tales of the abyss. The only tales game I've ever been able to get into was Tales Of Rebirth, that game was awesome. Shame it never came out in US or EU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

antarcticaPSU
Sep 19, 2006, 08:26 PM
no matter when psu came out i was gonna buy it but tota is going to be awesome also! the only reason i want tota is that psu does'nt have multiplayer and it does and i love the tota characters and don't know much about the psu ones does anyone know how they act?