PDA

View Full Version : Freeze question.

Uncle_bob
Sep 17, 2006, 12:34 AM
When you're hit with the freeze status effect, does wiggling the control stick unfreeze you like in PSO?

Uncle_bob
Sep 17, 2006, 12:36 AM
Lame. Infact, so lame that I spell it laeighmne.

A2K
Sep 17, 2006, 12:36 AM
Nope.

A2K
Sep 17, 2006, 12:38 AM
I think this time the amount of time frozen has something to do with the strength of the freeze spell casted on you. Not entirely certain of that, though, it could very well be random.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-09-16 22:56 ]</font>

Jife_Jifremok
Sep 17, 2006, 12:41 AM
Can ice resistance affect this? Or maybe some really bad breath or eating wasabi burritos beforehand?

Authenticate
Sep 17, 2006, 12:49 AM
Ice is probably the cheapest effect in the game. I remember when I hadn't saved in awhile, had sold all my scape dolls to afford a new weapon, then in a mission I got frozen while I was at half health... And died. Frickin' barta worms and flying thingies.

Arias
Sep 17, 2006, 04:36 AM
Sry Authenticate but...LOL

Hmmmh, no wiggling the stick, might make it harder:D

Kaply
Sep 17, 2006, 04:37 AM
Although as an effect on the enemy it feels like the duration can be lessened by melee hits, but not spell hits. Which is probably why Authenticate died as well.

Zarbolord
Sep 17, 2006, 04:40 AM
Sounds like a group of 6 players is what they really want you to be when you play. Sega really wants team spirit to be used, when one has stat problems, the force heals, or atleast the other players protect. I think that ice resistance would depend on if you get frozen, not the time for which you are frozen. But then again, it could affect.

mechatra
Sep 17, 2006, 05:53 AM
I believe the END stat effects how long your character is inflicted by status effects.

Arias
Sep 17, 2006, 06:34 AM
Yes, the team spirit:)
It's just..I have a weird feeling (i never prejudice people, don't interpret it that way please) I only want to play wiht people i know. And it'll get hard to get 4people, let alone 6

Though I'm going to try to make a close group of friends though, to OWN those missions http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
And when I get frozen, they'll help me:)

Luceid
Sep 17, 2006, 09:40 AM
Something to note with freeze is that as near as I can tell, it breaks as soon as you take enough damage to make you fall over. Or maybe even the next hit at all. Paralysis is what will really mess up your day.

Emrald
Sep 17, 2006, 09:51 AM
Is there no shock in this game?

Cause paralysis really did mess up my day in pso

Uncle_bob
Sep 17, 2006, 11:51 AM
Oh yea. Does Shock stil effect non-cast types? 8| Or poison effecting casts?

Emrald
Sep 17, 2006, 11:58 AM
^ your signature offends me

anyyyways

I doubt poisen would effect casts....Cause like...thier not human....so that would bevery stupid...Though Shock I could understand......

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 12:01 PM
Ugggh, I was really hoping that wiggling around would actually help lessen the process, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Ah well, I guess it does make the game more of a challenge, XD