PDA

View Full Version : piping slimes...

FL4SH
Sep 17, 2006, 07:50 PM
with my skyly ive been piping slimes on ultimate addicting foods for demolition comet, ive piped lillies before but never slimes, is there any pointers u can give me?

Lord_Kratos
Sep 17, 2006, 07:54 PM
well it sucks to pipe slimes let me tell ya but some poiters.........just take a untekked varista and use its special to split the slimes and then pipe em, im not a master so maybe someone else will have better advice

Splash
Sep 17, 2006, 08:17 PM
Well first, you need to know how to split them.

For humans and newmans, use Rabarta to split them when they come out.

For androids, use an untekked weapon, do two special attacks on it, then do a normal attack.

Now, here's the hard part. You must "save" the slimes, not kill them. DO NOT LET ANY OF THEM DIE WHILE DURING SPLITTING! If any of them are killed and you pipe back, their drop rate becomes 0% which means they will NEVER drop anything again.

In Addicting Foods, once splitted into 8 slimes as quickly as possible, quickly set up a Telepipe and pipe back before any of them are killed. Use Telepipes, don't use Ryukers, they take time to activate.

PMB960
Sep 17, 2006, 11:01 PM
It doesn't matter if they are killed. I have seen plenty die and then pipe then have them drop an item. It is easiest to run out of the room and use ryuker. Telepipes cost money plus there is a heal ring near a switch in the previous room so you don't have to use any fluids.

Splash
Sep 18, 2006, 06:35 PM
On 2006-09-17 21:01, PMB960 wrote:
It doesn't matter if they are killed. I have seen plenty die and then pipe then have them drop an item. It is easiest to run out of the room and use ryuker. Telepipes cost money plus there is a heal ring near a switch in the previous room so you don't have to use any fluids.

Uh no. If they are killed by any way, and then pipe back, the drop rate becomes 0% for the slime. If it dropped something, it would mean that slime hasn't been killed yet so it still can drop something.

BeeYee
Sep 18, 2006, 06:58 PM
On 2006-09-17 21:01, PMB960 wrote:

Try again, you wont find an item.

Kevino
Sep 19, 2006, 08:09 AM
if you kill a red one more than likely you wont see another one. or i just have bad luck. found one piped for 2hours and never saw one again (different room btw)