PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Slayer or Last Survivor

FlamingVolvag
Sep 19, 2006, 03:43 PM
I have a skyly who is on v. hard and I need a good sword type weapon. I already have a Last survivor but should I just go and get a D. Slayer? It is either D. Slayer or Last Survivor. I have gotten responses from ppl in the past saying that I should just get my file 2 ult mode and get a Chain Sawd. I am NOT getting a Chain Sawd! Plus it is rarer than shiz. So which 1 Should I use?

FlamingVolvag
Sep 19, 2006, 03:52 PM
On 2006-09-19 13:52, Drakorn wrote:
Dragon Slayer should be the best against Ep. 1

Yep, that's what it's for. So D. Slayer then?

Drakorn
Sep 19, 2006, 03:52 PM
Dragon Slayer should be the best against Ep. 1

Drakorn
Sep 19, 2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah its the best choice. try for a good hit% http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

and D slayer is stronger than a Last Survivor by miles. to be honest D slayer is my favourite sword

Good luck on finding it

FlamingVolvag
Sep 19, 2006, 04:03 PM
On 2006-09-19 14:00, Drakorn wrote:

Good luck on finding it

Oh thats no problem. Ive unlocked forest of sorrow.

Drakorn
Sep 19, 2006, 04:10 PM
Thats great, what ID have you got?

FlamingVolvag
Sep 19, 2006, 04:14 PM
On 2006-09-19 14:10, Drakorn wrote:
Thats great, what ID have you got?

Umm on the file that I am trying to get one on is a skyly. I need a D. Slayer for my lvl 122 HUcast which is a Greenill.

Drakorn
Sep 19, 2006, 04:21 PM
Greenill are usefull. but the best ID which i would choose is an Oran for Dragon Slayers, you can get one from a Canabin in ULT. Mines, one day i used my oran and got 7 Dragon Slayer in Mines 1, not that i needed one but just a tip which i am giving out.

FlamingVolvag
Sep 19, 2006, 04:32 PM
I have a yellowboze on ult mode. U can get d. slayers from the flies there but it takes awhile. Im trying 2 get 1 by killing hildebears.

BlueKnight
Sep 19, 2006, 04:53 PM
I would go with the D Slayer It is cool looking.
The Flowen sword is nice to.
If you can get the Brionac it has a nice charge on it and it can do good amount of damage. The Berdysh is a good one as well with the
J sword special on it.

good luck on finding them.

Neith
Sep 19, 2006, 06:21 PM
Dragon Slayer is ok.

Chain Sawd is an easy drop, not a hard one, but if you don't want one, then fair enough. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Mind, if you think that's a hard drop, you might think the same about most of Ultimate mode, heh.

But yeah, I suppose a Dragon Slayer is half-decent.

BlueKnight
Sep 20, 2006, 08:45 AM
I forgot about the Chain Sawd that is a nice one too.

Kevino
Sep 20, 2006, 08:46 AM
Chain Sawd. or the last survivor for one and one reason only. it looks ... kinda like the buster sword

Tweengo
Sep 20, 2006, 08:54 AM
I hate Dragon Slayer just 'cause of the way it looks, and the special is pretty much useless. I love the Last Survivor 'cause the special is useful, looks better than D Slayer, and makes a nice slicing sound like the Zanba (which I want).

BlueKnight
Sep 20, 2006, 11:04 AM
now the Zanba that is a sword I like.
If you ever try to get the SJS then you have somthing.
but untill then good luck with that Last suvivor or d Slayer.

Animosity
Sep 22, 2006, 07:24 PM
chainsawd is rarer but its better then both dragon slayer and last survivor. whoever told you that last survivor is better then dragonslayer should be shot

The-King
Sep 23, 2006, 11:56 PM
Zanba and Chain Sawd are the two best swords with, how do I say.. kinda normal drop rate. Unless you're online, go for one of those with your Skyly character, Me? I use my Sange. I'm a Skyly as well, I used Dragon Slayer from Very Hard Forest to Ultimate Caves, where I found my Sange, Also looking for a Chain Sawd and Demolition Comet