PDA

View Full Version : GC: PSO Online

Psyclone
Sep 19, 2006, 09:09 PM
Woot! I've finally gotten my GC/BBA configured and am online!!

Unfortunately, I've grown to enjoy multimode playing with my wife, kids, and roommate but, unless we buy another TV, another GameCube and BBA, another copy of PSO, and another HL we cannot do that online... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sooooo... I'm looking to connect with other players (preferably with online experience) for some team action.

However, I don't know exactly when I'll be on. Between work, chores, Boy Scouts, life, offline Family-time multi-mode, and my wife hogging PSO online I can't exactly set an online schedule. So it will probably be best/easiest to "make appointments" here.

Thanks!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-19 19:10 ]</font>

metatime
Sep 20, 2006, 05:35 PM
I usually come on late in the evenings from 9-10 PM EST. I'm usually jumping from ship to ship so we will have to set a time and date when we need to exchange GCs.

Ithildin
Sep 21, 2006, 10:17 AM
LOL! Well Psyclone, you certainly have a busy life! Saddos like me have PSO and nothin else really! Try EU ships from 7pm GMT till around 1am GMT.

Psyclone
Sep 21, 2006, 09:03 PM
Cool! I'll look for y'all around!

I'll be playing Typhoon (RAcast), Pygmi Tart (RAmarl), Tempyst 2.0 (HUcaseal), or Psyclone (FOnewearl).

Nogatorr
Sep 21, 2006, 10:40 PM
I have free time on Tuesdays and Thursdays (Low homework days), so if you ever want to make an appointent on either of those days, go ahead. Just PM me.

Psyclone
Sep 22, 2006, 01:34 AM
Great! Thanks, Nogatorr!