PDA

View Full Version : Kupi's Open House

Kupi
Nov 5, 2002, 04:03 PM
On Sunday, November 10th, at Altair 8 at 3:00 P.M. EST, I will be hosting a free-for-all open game to run from Forest to Falz and possibly into Episode 2 if we get that far. It will be open to anyone from PSOW, but it will be a locked game. The password will be "havefun", simply to discourage random passerbys from joining in and taking up space. This normally wouldn't be a problem except that the lack of a keyboard is extremely detrimental to one's ability to convey complex ideas and stay polite while you're at it.

Speaking of polite, a friendly warning: I am also posting this message at Shotie's forum. I understand that there's been some bad blood between some people here and some people there, but please don't let that get in the way of having fun. Or, in blunter terms, put your grudges in the closet for the day, alrighty?

One other rule: if there are four people in the group and you've been on for technically "a while" (the open house will run for 2 hours, so 20-30 minutes is a goodly chunk of that for the attendence I hope to get), please excuse yourself to allow someone else in. That's not to say you're removed entirely; you can always come back later if there's an open spot. All I'm saying is to let other people have a chance if you've had yours. ^_^ I may have a special symbol chat or shortcut worked up to let you know if you've been around too long, though I'm hoping I won't have to use it.

By no means is this necessary, but feel free to post here if you plan to show up. I'd love to know how many people would like to play PSO with the guy who's waited over a year for it. ^_^

So, the summary: Sunday, November 10th, 3:00 P.M. EST, Altair 8 (or 7 or 9 if it's too crowded), game name is Kupi's Open House, password is "havefun", don't feud, and don't stay too terribly long. That is all, friends. See you there! ^_^

cruizer
Nov 9, 2002, 01:18 PM
what is the difficulty going to be?

Kupi
Nov 9, 2002, 07:11 PM
Normal; that's so everyone can join in, from the mightiest to the lowliest. That, and I'm not used to playing anything else yet. ^_^()

Arkarin
Nov 10, 2002, 06:03 PM
Kupi - good hosting and play today! We did some damage while on the run through. It was my first time online and it was a blast. Gotta get the combos down better but thanks for the repeated help when I was getting knocked around.

Akarin
HUnewearl, level 7

Kupi
Nov 10, 2002, 06:36 PM
Hey... Shifta, Deband, and Resta are the entire reason I play as a Force. That, and Kupi's a magician, but. He's a support magician. S'my job to Resta ya.

Thanks as well for showing up, period. Arkarin was the only PSOWer to show up, an entire third of the population that attended. That's what I get for posting this is Player Matchup, I guess. :/