PDA

View Full Version : |kato recruiting players for 360.

iHaq
Sep 20, 2006, 10:01 PM
| kato is made up of gamers with similiar interests, personalities, and the desire to win. We are currently seeking membership for Gears of War, and Phantasy Star Universe. We will be playing casually, but also in tournments and clan matches on ************ (for Gears of War). If you want to apply and bring some skill ,or just check us out, our website is **************** (I know it's very long, but I have to buy the domain which I'm working on). Hope to hear from you soon.

- iHaq

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iHaq on 2006-09-20 20:08 ]</font>

Welcome to PSOW. If you would like to advertise your new sites, please feel free to do so in your signiture.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-09-20 20:18 ]</font>

DiosGX
Sep 20, 2006, 10:03 PM
Tournaments, clan matches, PSU? Neat.

http://www.vasilcastle.com/timmys/spam_turkey.jpg

It comes in turkey now. AWESOME.

Vetto
Sep 20, 2006, 10:04 PM
right... Im.. not sure.. PSU.. has Tournments or clan matches... or even clans.... or even if this kinda thing is allowed here >>'

CpwninOBrien
Sep 20, 2006, 10:05 PM
i dont get it

iHaq
Sep 20, 2006, 10:07 PM
I'm going to assume you didn't see the fact that I said it's also a Gears of War clan, and that the tournments are for Gears of War.

And I'm not quite sure if you know the definition of spam, look it up.

Alexandrious1
Sep 20, 2006, 10:09 PM
On 2006-09-20 20:07, iHaq wrote:
I'm going to assume you didn't see the fact that I said it's also a Gears of War clan, and that the tournments are for Gears of War.

And I'm not quite sure if you know the definition of spam, look it up.

Best to wait till the PSU official boards are up for this bud. Be much easier on ya.

Then again I heard Clumsy may be main moderator of that board when its up, I hope not, he chooses player moderators instead of official ones, not good. Meh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-20 20:10 ]</font>

Vetto
Sep 20, 2006, 10:11 PM
Well that nice and all.. but what does GoW tournments Have ANYTHING to do with psu..

So ya..

It comes in rappy to!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Vetto/Rappyspam.png

<<
>>

iHaq
Sep 20, 2006, 10:12 PM
Best to wait till the PSU official boards are up for this bud. Be much easier on ya.

I was thinking that, but I didn't expect people to be completley clueless.

The forums may also not be up untill a week before the game. I figured this would be the place to find the most experienced players too, since this site's been following the game for quite some time.

Alexandrious1
Sep 20, 2006, 10:15 PM
On 2006-09-20 20:12, iHaq wrote:

I was thinking that, but I didn't expect people to be completley clueless.

The forums may also not be up untill a week before the game. I figured this would be the place to find the most experienced players too, since this site's been following the game for quite some time.

Aye perhaps. I just wonder how make-shift teams like what your trying to do for PSU is gonna meet up and function, far as I remembered their is no blocks, only well, Worlds o_O lol.

I never really went indepth on this particular subject with a importer/beta tester. But if thats the case, youll have to pick a favorite spot and use that as your team hangout I guess.

But hey tell ya what, if you can manage to create something, my gf and I will go along with ya. I really just wanna wait till PSU is out to see what people will be doing for clans/teams.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-20 20:16 ]</font>

RubyEclipse
Sep 22, 2006, 01:36 AM
On 2006-09-20 20:09, Alexandrious1 wrote:
he chooses player moderators instead of official ones, not good. Meh.

Indeed. Those player mods are some pretty evil people, alright. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif