PDA

View Full Version : Musashi Swords

Musashi
Nov 5, 2002, 06:05 PM
Where do u find the Musashi? I was told from the hard dragon, I've done him many times, am i just unlucky and got to keep trying? and doesn't i matter if I'm offline or online when i beat the dragon if the dragon indeed drops it?

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 5, 2002, 07:15 PM
yea that happened to me too...i was looking for it for like 4 hours and then i gave up after killing the dragon in hard like 15 times..i still need it tho!

SethDonut
Nov 5, 2002, 07:40 PM
Maybe it depends on your section id?

I'm a REDRIA and I haven't found it... gonna go try again.

Destroyer1989
Nov 5, 2002, 08:21 PM
Its just dumb luck for that.Just keep trying and u will eventually get it.Not sure if section id matters

xeku
Nov 5, 2002, 09:03 PM
It's likely related to Section ID (this sort of thing was true for the previous versions).

I found one on the first try - Whithil ID (26th level Ramarl)

Vashin
Nov 5, 2002, 09:43 PM
i found one on my fourth time. im Oran

Musashi
Nov 5, 2002, 10:13 PM
does the dragon actually drop it or is it in a box?? and are these finds offline or online?

Davion
Nov 5, 2002, 11:11 PM
My Redria pal found one today.

Gohanks
Nov 6, 2002, 07:30 PM
Any skylys find one yet? My HUmar hasn't, but then he's only slain the hard mode dragon twice now. Though last time I only took one hit the entire time and it was because the !@$* dragon fell on me. MUST NOT LET THAT HAPPEN EVEN THOUGH IT DOES EVERY TIME ;_;

xeku
Nov 6, 2002, 09:58 PM
After defeating the dragon, you will find a red special item box.
I also found a DB saber last night in Caves 1, Hard mode, dropped by an ordinary Evil-Shark (not too shabby for a relatively low level character).

I am currenly playing offline (not too keen on the US online fee compared to the Japanese quaterly dues).

I have no idea about Skylys, as least for the GC version - I had great luck with the two DC titles, and my old Skyly Hucast. I found literally dozens of Agitos, including 6 of the real "types", an Elysion, and several other rare sword-type weapons...

Blue-Hawk
Nov 7, 2002, 12:09 AM
On 2002-11-05 18:03, xeku wrote:
It's likely related to Section ID (this sort of thing was true for the previous versions).

I found one on the first try - Whithil ID (26th level Ramarl)

ya know, i would curse you out, but i would get bvanned. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
im whitil and lv 47 now and nada. killed the hard dragon too many times to list and the cheap MF doesnt wanna give me it.

SLyNKee
Nov 7, 2002, 09:00 AM
Offline first trip to the dragon on hard me and my cousin in multimode. That punk got to the red box before I did and it was Musashis I was first player so the section ID for the game was Oran

RavenTW
Nov 7, 2002, 09:53 AM
If you beat the Dragon with a Skyly ID, he doesn't drop squat. No meseta, no crappy restorative item, no special weps. >_<

I've killed the drag about 3 times on a Skyly ID and I haven't found anything.

Zanatos
Nov 7, 2002, 02:31 PM
Just killed him for the first time last night and he droped Musashim, im Purplenium ID

xeku
Nov 7, 2002, 02:48 PM
If anyone cares..
My Greenill Hucaseal (level 25) has not been able to find anything noteworthy off the dragon boss (3 runs now).
I did find a booma's right arm this morning though.

I'm liking how the GC version is treating me so far...

Blenjar
Nov 7, 2002, 02:56 PM
I don't care about special, I just lv up, kill the dragon to lv up.....

xeku
Nov 7, 2002, 04:00 PM
Blenjar has the right attitude - just play...
Like that old saying - a watched pot never boils......
I always found the coolest items when I least expected it, and was simply playing for sake of playing.

Sandman_17
Nov 7, 2002, 04:29 PM
1st try got my pair ! Just now beat him too. level 39 HUmar hard mode - Purplenum

ABDUR101
Nov 7, 2002, 04:32 PM
I don't know. I'm up to Falz on Hard mode and the only rare I found was a Rappy Wing which was turned into a Rappy Fan(I hate slicer type weapons). I'ma Skyly by the way. =X

I'm hoping that Ultimate mode will yield some nice rare weapon finds atleast like the DC version.

Musashi
Nov 7, 2002, 05:11 PM
This is getting incredibly frusterating, I've beaten the dragon countless times now and still no Musashi......I think that skyly IDs can't get it. I'm a skyly. If your a skyly and you have found it when u made the game plz tell me.

ThresholdRPG
Nov 7, 2002, 06:09 PM
On 2002-11-07 13:32, ABDUR101 wrote:
I don't know. I'm up to Falz on Hard mode and the only rare I found was a Rappy Wing which was turned into a Rappy Fan(I hate slicer type weapons). I'ma Skyly by the way. =X

I'm hoping that Ultimate mode will yield some nice rare weapon finds atleast like the DC version.

YUCK!!!!!!!

I had been reading that rares were dropping more often, but this sounds REALLY, REALLY bad =(

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 7, 2002, 06:22 PM
dont worry i wasn't finding weapons for 24 hours...but then found rappy's fan, booma's claw, blade dance, g assassin's claws, and photon claw....their not that good but its better than nothing!!! still no musashi tho...-___-;;

ABDUR101
Nov 7, 2002, 06:47 PM
Eh, I did'nt include the Photon Drop I found my very first time in Forest 1 on Normal or the amplifier of gifoie or whatever tech.

I just went through Mines on Hard and within 10 minutes found three SPECIAL WEAPON's...they were all Club of Laconiums though ;_;

That's like giving an HUcast a stick and saying "..go get em!".

..no..actually, atleast I'd be able to do something with the stick. =X

Doesn't bother me though, I'll just give them to my FOmar.

Anyone annoyed that rares only sell for 10 meseta? I guess it'd stop you from selling a valuable item if you saw it was only worth 10...but I'd think the big bright yellow letters would set off a warning signal "Don't sell me! Stoopid!" o_O

Musashi
Nov 7, 2002, 07:02 PM
Hmmm, I just beat the dragon and it dropped me an ANTIDOTE!!! I take that as an insult, thats worse than what it usually drops, nothing. Omg this is pissing me off, I am seriously starting to doubt that skylys can get the Musashi.......ooo i so want one.

VulpesMundi
Nov 7, 2002, 07:36 PM
I just found a Musashi on my sixth trip thru Hard Forest using Oran. The Dragon dropped it. Not too bad, I've found at least one red box in four of the six trips I've made, and got four red boxes in just this trip alone. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Gohanks
Nov 7, 2002, 07:42 PM
Looks like we Skylys could be in trouble. Bleh. Well, I created a Redria HUmar just in case SephiROTH failed. But things haven't turned out like I planned at all! The plan was for Redria HUmar to give his sweet armor to Seph, but.. D'OH!

Musashi
Nov 7, 2002, 08:56 PM
SWEET!!!! no the dragon didn't drop Musashi for me, but I did get it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and after that I found tons of great items too, I'm having a great day!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gohanks
Nov 7, 2002, 09:07 PM
You a Skyly? Heh... it's funny, you truely followed your sig =)

Blenjar
Nov 7, 2002, 09:31 PM
On 2002-11-07 13:00, xeku wrote:
Blenjar has the right attitude - just play...
Like that old saying - a watched pot never boils......
I always found the coolest items when I least expected it, and was simply playing for sake of playing.

Hey I'm right, just battle to get your player to lv 200 than rare time/ help noobs/ use rares & others.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 7, 2002, 11:56 PM
personally i gave up after my 20th attempt at getting a musashi. i guess whitil just cant get those twin saber types. im still waiting on my grass assasins arms.
on a side note, i did manage to find something really awesome on a vhard forest run today.... a gigobooma's right arm. cool. now all i need is the gobooma and i will have the set. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ThresholdRPG
Nov 8, 2002, 03:36 AM
On 2002-11-07 17:56, Musashi wrote:
SWEET!!!! no the dragon didn't drop Musashi for me, but I did get it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and after that I found tons of great items too, I'm having a great day!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Where id dyou get your Musashi?

I have now run the entire Hard Forest 1 & 2 and killed the dragon 4 or 5 times and no Musashi.

Each time the dragon drops 1300-1800 meseta. =(

I am a Skyly RAmar trying to get a Musashi for my HUcast...

I also cannot seem to find any friggin Palasches =(.

narc
Jun 25, 2007, 12:19 PM
I dont get why people complain about it so much, the odds are 1/22
So if you have average luck, you'll get it once out of 22 runs, and if you have bad luck, you may NEVER get it

I've done about 6-7 runs with nothing, except 2 star atomisers. I was gonna give up, and then a friend turned up and went "oh wait, you want musashi? I just got my yamato, here ya go"

Score.

Jaspaller
Jun 25, 2007, 12:45 PM
I don't get why people bump 5 year old topics.

narc
Jun 25, 2007, 12:54 PM
Sweet, 5 years
I didn't even see that, a result of a search. I'm actually impressed now

Ketchup345
Jun 25, 2007, 01:18 PM
5 Years ago they didn't have the drop charts like we have now.

Please don't bump topics older than 4 weeks in our PSO forums.