PDA

View Full Version : No negative percents?

Davion
Nov 5, 2002, 06:35 PM
Has anyone found a weapon with a negative percent? I haven't. Did ST get rid of them?

tentacle_m0nSteR
Nov 5, 2002, 06:43 PM
Yep, no more negative percents. I remember finding a Twin brand back in Ver1 days and it had -35% on machine... man that sucked. I'm glad negative percents are gone.

Icelight
Nov 5, 2002, 06:48 PM
No more negative percents??

Damn...the perventages of weapons seem to be a bit unbalanced now...a MUCH higher %'age possible than before AND no -ve percents?

Ach! I actually liked the Negatic percents..made it a LOT more strategic in choosing a weapon...

ginko990
Nov 5, 2002, 07:24 PM
Yea I noticed that too, thank friggin god. Its cool because my game seems to be very generous with the %'s it gives me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Scan_Man
Nov 5, 2002, 07:34 PM
Negative percent is still in.

geewj
Nov 5, 2002, 07:47 PM
negetive % is still alive and well.

Cheech
Nov 5, 2002, 08:21 PM
-% are still in, got a Vjaya with -5% hit.

Kupi
Nov 5, 2002, 08:24 PM
Hey, Icelight. The % system is actually a bit weaker this time around. % only adds ATP based on what the weapon gives you, not your total ATP. So, the higher percents mean a lot less when it comes to added damage.

tentacle_m0nSteR
Nov 5, 2002, 08:38 PM
doh,I was wrong, sorry about that, but -%'s do seem not to show up as often, because I made it through Normal forest, caves and mines with out getting any weps with -%s ... ;_; oh well

Icelight
Nov 5, 2002, 09:32 PM
Hey, Icelight. The % system is actually a bit weaker this time around. % only adds ATP based on what the weapon gives you, not your total ATP. So, the higher percents mean a lot less when it comes to added damage.

Great! That should balance the weapons more then, I really wasn't aware of that change...

negetive % is still alive and well

Yay! I may be one of the ONLY people who think -ve percents in the game is good ^_^

Vandal
Nov 6, 2002, 12:00 AM
Wow.. This is a whole different game under the surface now. I thought there was something odd about how a 35% Dark Gungnir was only doing 50ish more dmg than a 0% Byrdis. A noticeble dif but if you are used to having your HUcast's base ATP added in you can tell right away something odd is going on.