PDA

View Full Version : Uh whoops, time to start over

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 5, 2002, 09:53 PM
I just read about there being limits on the total number of materials you can use =>_<=;; Yeah, I realllly needed all those mind materials =>_<=;

vgi_vinnie
Nov 5, 2002, 09:58 PM
Heh, maybe when you start finding them again you should give them to me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif just to make sure you don't accidentally use them.

DeathCheese87
Nov 5, 2002, 10:11 PM
i laugh at your misfortune.

Vashin
Nov 5, 2002, 10:15 PM
lol. dam that sucks you were high lvl too.

Sedyne
Nov 5, 2002, 10:37 PM
i don't understand this limit thing on materials...i mean...do u want to use an even number of each? whats up with this please explain...i've only used one power material, def, and evade, luck the entire game. is it possible to max your char with no mag?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 5, 2002, 10:42 PM
Overall quantity seems limited... I'm going to hit level 200 without any materials, boost my ATP to the max, then boost my luck.

Blenjar
Nov 5, 2002, 10:54 PM
On 2002-11-05 19:42, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
Overall quantity seems limited... I'm going to hit level 200 without any materials, boost my ATP to the max, then boost my luck.

Hey SNAP if you got material you don't like, hold them for me, I'll be on saturday...plz hold them for me.

Davion
Nov 5, 2002, 11:09 PM
If it is true that Humans can have 250 mats, I'm going to use 45 lucks and alot of powers.

Cheech
Nov 6, 2002, 12:00 AM
*shrug* I'm finding a very even number of materials, so I just pop 'em. I could always make mags to max the stats I want. Not a big deal to me.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 6, 2002, 12:05 AM
On 2002-11-05 21:00, Cheech wrote:
*shrug* I'm finding a very even number of materials, so I just pop 'em. I could always make mags to max the stats I want. Not a big deal to me.

Exactly....

Rhete
Nov 6, 2002, 02:43 AM
On 2002-11-05 21:00, Cheech wrote:

You'll need units for luck and evade

Maelkith
Nov 6, 2002, 08:28 AM
be sure to tell all the new players and old alike about this.

btw. this will be a great way to make your characters customized for your playing style. If you cant max your stats, then you will have to concentrate on what skills you want. in previous versions all characters became carbon copies at high level. now high levels will have slight differences. if you like being a tank, use your def and evade mats. if you like striking fast and killing before you are hit, use your power and mind mats.

i kinda like this new change.

Wang_Tang
Nov 6, 2002, 11:11 AM
oh crizzap...

hmm... better watch it now. i shouldnt use mats anymore unless i need em O_o

snap you shouldnt start over!
although if you did i wouldnt have to worry as much about catching up...
pants

ginko990
Nov 6, 2002, 06:00 PM
So your going to dump your level 75 HUnewearl? Your mad.

Nerd
Nov 6, 2002, 06:27 PM
If you are a force u dont need to worry about luck mats then, right??

Ive only used one HP mat