PDA

View Full Version : Fire emblem character support convos.

DikkyRay
Sep 24, 2006, 06:53 PM
Yea, i know this will seem random, but i wanna know...
Anyone know which characters in fire emblem get married to who? I just wanna know. I know for sure that Rath and Lyn get married, and im 99% sure batre and Karla get married. I just wanna know because im starting a new file, and ill choose those characters.
This only applies to the first fire emblem, not sacred stones, i already know which chars get married.
So yea, just tell me which chars get married, to whome, because i dont wanna go thru trial and error with all those chars... support is hard enough...
thanks in advance!

Otis_Kat
Sep 24, 2006, 07:02 PM
Gamefaqs is your friend in these cases.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/468480.html

DikkyRay
Sep 24, 2006, 08:33 PM
yea that is true lol... didnt think of that, thx

Zarbolord
Sep 25, 2006, 02:32 AM
Do they get married in path of radiance? Sounds pretty odd. Isn't it more like a friendship link?

Skett
Sep 25, 2006, 12:08 PM
On 2006-09-25 00:32, Zarbolord wrote:
Sounds pretty odd. Isn't it more like a friendship link?

It depends on the characters. If the conversation supports are for two people of the same gender, it's going to be friendship, but the supports for two people of opposite genders will usually lead to romance.

And (to change to the original post) I have never really been a fan of the Lyn/Rath outcome. Their conversations are so...stiff and unrealistic compared to other supports.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skett on 2006-09-25 10:10 ]</font>

Feelmirath
Sep 25, 2006, 12:24 PM
On 2006-09-25 00:32, Zarbolord wrote:
Do they get married in path of radiance? Sounds pretty odd. Isn't it more like a friendship link?

I don't remember anything like that when I last played it.

All I remember is Ike learning of one of Soren's big secrets, and Nephenee "becoming a real lady" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DikkyRay
Sep 25, 2006, 02:30 PM
well, path was my least favorite of the three fire emblems. Idk why, don't get me wrong, i enjoyed it.
But it just didn't have the flare like the other two did.
ANd i didn't try to get the rath/lyn outcome. I had rath, guy, and lyn in my group, and i decided to get the convo's. Lyn and rath happened to get theirs faster and boom, marriage.
I also looked on gamefaqs, and i didn't like the marriages. Seemed to random. Sacred stones at least i was able to guess at who got married to who.

EDIT: ok, looked at sacred stones... and yea, also random marriages. At least there was sopme differences between marriages. (For example, amelia can get married to franz or ewan, but the endings do not match, in fire emblem, eliwood can get married to ninian, lyn, or fiora, and all 3 endings are the same, except the character names are different)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-09-25 13:14 ]</font>

Otis_Kat
Sep 25, 2006, 04:17 PM
I'm pretty sure no one gets married or anything in PoR

In fact, that whole ending made it pretty open for a direct sequel.

Zarbolord
Sep 26, 2006, 11:48 AM
Hmm, I don't think Ilyana will marry Mordecai, it would be wierd. What is Soren's secret, the last message never came up.

Skett
Sep 26, 2006, 12:11 PM
On 2006-09-26 09:48, Zarbolord wrote:
What is Soren's secret, the last message never came up.
Here, read it yourself.
http://www.fe-planet.net/?fep=games/9/supports&char1=Soren&char2=Ike&lvl=a

Zarbolord
Sep 28, 2006, 05:30 AM
Hmmm, I wonder why it never came up, I always left Soren in the group as he's my favorite character. Anyway,

You're still you, Soren!
Sounds exactly like Lloyd speaking to Colette when she's crystalising in ToS. It's damn similar.