PDA

View Full Version : Need Suggestion

sushiman
Sep 25, 2006, 07:17 PM
I am in ultimate for a long time and I have not come across a single items which I should use in ultimate mode. I am lv 134 now. I use yamato and secret gear. that is behind in equipment in ultimate. can you guys tell me what i should be wearing and where I should look. I am yellowboze hucast.

Dhylec
Sep 25, 2006, 07:31 PM
You can start by looking at what Yellowboze has to offer.
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=9&version=v3

KojiroAK
Sep 25, 2006, 07:44 PM
Mechgun types can help you to survive in ult.

All melee weapons can bring some problems.

Combat isn't bad.

As side arm Red Handgun, for enemys in bigger distance and for Traps.
for multiple Enemys and for open crates rappies fan.
(that's my weapons as HUmar)

As droid you don't should forget your traps.

Splash
Sep 25, 2006, 08:55 PM
I would assume you have Episode 2 so what I would suggest if you have online or Plus version, you do the Tower quests. Yellowboze drops are excellent in Tower. There, try getting an Asuka or a Monkey King Bar, or even Twin Blaze will work.

If you can't access the Control Tower either way, get a Meteor Crudgel from Ult. Ruins. It's a good twin saber to use.

PMB960
Sep 26, 2006, 12:26 AM
Secret Gear is actually very good I used it until level 121 for my Ranger. If you want more double swords go for the Asuka. If you want a weapon thatcan hit multiple enemies you can get the Red Sword from a Melqueek 1/2101 its very powerful. If you can handle Ruins Yellowboze gets really good stuff.

BlueKnight
Sep 26, 2006, 10:16 AM
If you can try to get the Luminous Field, Brightness Circle, Shield's
Standstill Shield,or the Kasami Bracer would be nice to.
Swords would be a nice flowen sword ,Crosscars,Red saber,and m&a60 vise and tne red hand gun will be a good choice.
so good luck to you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueKnight on 2006-09-26 08:17 ]</font>

sushiman
Sep 26, 2006, 02:02 PM
Thanks guys. I will try to get those those items.