PDA

View Full Version : The dumbest thing you ever done?

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 08:14 PM
Vote which one is worst to fall on or IN and why

What is the bumbest you think you have ever done?
me personally is stabbed my self in the leg with my sword >=( and first place dumbest thing is playing near a huge pile of dog crap and actually fall in it. boy it smelled bad

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SteelFlames77 on 2006-09-25 18:16 ]</font>

Polly
Sep 25, 2006, 08:23 PM
Was this before or after you became a mercenary? Because I'm not too sure many people are gonna be interested in apoopy mercenary who does bumb things :(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triela on 2006-09-25 18:23 ]</font>

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 08:24 PM
lol i never said im not clumsy lol atleast i get the job done with casualties =)

Wyndham
Sep 25, 2006, 08:29 PM
I got stabbed in the leg about an inch deep by a mathematicxal compass because i wasnt looking where i was going.

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 08:31 PM
ow thats gotta hurt. i always knew school was tryin to hurt us students lol

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Sep 25, 2006, 08:36 PM
Got cut with a metal ruler in high school because some jerk yanked it out of my hand before I could let go. =>.<=

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 08:38 PM
i rest my case school is boot camp lol any one with me this?! no offense to teachers in here lol

Wyndham
Sep 25, 2006, 08:42 PM
On 2006-09-25 18:31, SteelFlames77 wrote:
ow thats gotta hurt. i always knew school was tryin to hurt us students lol

the only thing that hurt more was falling out aof a tree and onto the road, falling down the stairs drunk at age 2, and pulling out the compass.

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 08:44 PM
wow drunk at 2? i dont even remember past 9 years lol what was the compass for math homework?

Wyndham
Sep 25, 2006, 08:53 PM
I was using it for math some years back. and I only heard the story from my mom, my memory sucks.

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 09:09 PM
ouch that sucks. The names Sergio aka Samy pleasure to meet ya and you probably know im not exactly a serious person...im clumsy! noooo.

ahh another thing i did that was dumb was tryin to out run a dog....apparently it did not work out....lol

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Sep 25, 2006, 09:10 PM
The dog must have trained you well! =~.^=

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 09:15 PM
yup even tho its the other way around -.-
im never gonna do that again!....well maybe one more time.....

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Sep 25, 2006, 09:16 PM
Good luck then. =^.^=

Khaly
Sep 25, 2006, 09:17 PM
I frequently do a lot of things right after people tell me what NOT to do.

My cousin: You cannot summon a monster this turn
Me: I SUMMON MYSTIC TOMATO!

The worst one~
My chemistry teacher: You cannot twist the chimney all the way down on the bunson burner or you will create a large yellow flame and you do not want that.
Me: ::lights bunson burner, leans over to write on notebook:: OH SH-- MY HAIR IS ON FIRE! HEEELP!!

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 09:18 PM
lol wow do you still have hair? or is it still burnt?

Khaly
Sep 25, 2006, 09:20 PM
Grew back. =]

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Sep 25, 2006, 09:22 PM
On 2006-09-25 19:17, Khaly wrote:
Me: I SUMMON MYSTIC TOMATO!

XDDDDDDD

I never had any problems in science classes. Just that Woodshop one. Later on I was able to do electronics kits. =^_^=

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 25, 2006, 09:22 PM
it was pretty recent, when I didn't read some instruction in my Japanese test in school and consequently, got a 95 on the exam. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

and it was out of a 100. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

SteelFlames77
Sep 25, 2006, 09:23 PM
ooophew that good lol. hmm im thinkin of something else i did....ooooooi remember one kinda scary for the men here tryin to jump a brick wall and nearlly swipping my penner good thing i still have my manhood lol

Tystys
Sep 25, 2006, 10:18 PM
So, when I was a kid, I did the stupid thing and climbed up into a tree that had branches that my fat ass couldn't fit in. At the time, I was like, 8 years old, so just playing around was still fun. We were like pretending to be something un-unusual, I don't really remember....all I remember was that it required me and my friends jumping straight from the tree.....did I mention the tree was tall? Yeah well, they all jumped succesfully

I jumped. My leg got caught in a branch. It flipped me onto the bark of the tree. My face hit the tree, my leg broke and fell down, still awake.

That's the last time I ever be 8 years old again.

AC9breaker
Sep 26, 2006, 01:31 AM
Played FFXI.

Nixia
Sep 26, 2006, 02:04 AM
I don't do, but I say a lot of stupid things. >.>

Kevino
Sep 26, 2006, 08:44 AM
lol. Did you know that air duster upside down freezes stuff. well.... when its on your arm it sux. when you have a contest with your friends who can get the most on ... it's worse.

and breath spray under the tounge hurts as well. again with the contest if you repeat this alleged process 24 times... your toung gets raw.

my big brother tested these as a teenager and im folowing his excellent example.

(cough) uh.... and holding dry ice isn't good. i didnt try this one because his friend competed with another person to see who could hold it longest.... the top of his hand started turning black... not good. was there to witness.

Pengfishh
Sep 26, 2006, 05:23 PM
I've driven home drunk a few times; I consider that pretty stupid. Oh, and nearly ten years ago in Junior High I told my shop teacher I had a creamed-corn bomb in my locker (a few weeks after Columbine) and was arrested for False Alarm, held for ten days in juvenile detention, and sentenced a year's probation. That was pretty fucking stupid.

SteelFlames77
Sep 26, 2006, 05:39 PM
wow ....you people had tormented past lives dont you....ahh dont worry about it .me to lol

Eros17
Sep 26, 2006, 09:25 PM
One time I was really hungry, and i saw some cookie dough in my freezer. I wanted to bake some cookies but didn't want to wait 12 minutes for them to bake. So, I did what any lazy, stupid American would do... I tried to bake them in the microwave. I then did something even stupider, I left the room while they were "baking". I came back when the bell rang. And he kitchen was fillled with smoke. Long story short... I wasn't allowed to use the microwave for a week. BTW was like 12 when it happened.

Undeadpriest
Sep 27, 2006, 05:49 PM
The dumbest thing i ever did...easy to say!Its going to school! <_<

Tystys
Sep 27, 2006, 08:17 PM
On 2006-09-26 15:23, Pengfishh wrote:
I've driven home drunk a few times; I consider that pretty stupid. Oh, and nearly ten years ago in Junior High I told my shop teacher I had a creamed-corn bomb in my locker (a few weeks after Columbine) and was arrested for False Alarm, held for ten days in juvenile detention, and sentenced a year's probation. That was pretty fucking stupid.

Shit, that beats my story by a mile.

A creamed corn bomb? What the fuck were you going to blow up with that? I mean seriously, I always knew America was extremely retarded and sensitive towards this kind of thing, but a creamed corn bomb? Come on man.

isahn80
Sep 27, 2006, 09:44 PM
I've done so many retarded things it's not even funny. I won't mention the worst of them because I don't want to depress everyone.

Let's see... internet dating was pretty stupid. Actually believing the girl looked like the pic she sent me was even worse.

chugging tequila is not recommended. I got into a Jose Cuervo drinking contest with a friend a while back, and woke up the next day wearing only my shirt in some Mexican's backyard. He was nice enough to give me some crappy gym shorts to wear (better than nothing, right?). He also let me use his phone to call my friends to come pick me up. Nice guy, really.

Don't give cops the finger. This was definately stupid on my behalf.

Zarbolord
Sep 28, 2006, 01:56 AM
Haven't done anything really stupid yet. Ok, loads of small silly things, but nothing really big.

Kevino
Sep 28, 2006, 08:00 AM
Don't give cops the finger. This was definately stupid on my behalf.

pick a lock before im knockn'
give the finger to a cop an'

you know the rest mabey.

Undeadpriest
Sep 28, 2006, 11:28 AM
hmmm my post got deleted...*sigh*but now i can tell the dumbest thing i ever done!It was this morning!

I was about to take the bus to go to school...when i was about to use my bus ticket...i noticed that i forgot to buy one <_<

SteelFlames77
Sep 28, 2006, 03:54 PM
lol you guys got some crazy stories. now heres one that happened when i was about 9 i think. I try to do a stunt move that envolves jumping off a curve and i end up flipping and hitting my face on the ground. it hurt.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 28, 2006, 04:59 PM
This wasn't one of the dumbest things I've done...it happened to me.

My teacher had rulers with a metal strip on the top for some reason. If you rub them against a shoe (the rubber part) it gets really hot. My friend spent what he said was five minutes rubbing it. He got my arm and I had a three inch burn on my arm for quite some time.

I have yet to get him back...but I will. And it will be much worse, probably involving his car.

Tweengo
Sep 29, 2006, 06:27 AM
I've done quite a few stupid things. Like running up the stairs with my plate piled high with mash, gravy, veg (sprouts-good farter gas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ), and chicken legs. I tripped and dropped some http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif . Also, when I was cleaning the sides after washing up. I lifted the kettle so I could clean under it, and I forgot the water was red hot. It tipped onto my arm. The pain was excruciating. Also, I had to clean the deep fat fryer out 'cause the oil made the chips (no not fries, chips http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif ) taste crap. It was too hot to take to the sink, so I thought I'd throw cold water in it to cool it down. Bad idea. Luckily it just spat at me for a while. Fire averted...phew! I've done more but you know, there's that many I can't remember.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tweengo on 2006-09-29 04:28 ]</font>

Kevino
Sep 29, 2006, 08:27 AM
once i used a knife as a scare tactic to get one of my friends to stop pestering me. i dont like accually stabbing people. but his hand got in the way (he was behind me and i didn't know he was that close) and... knife through the hand. he didnt yell or any thing just cleaned it out and bandaged it up!?

Kevino
Sep 29, 2006, 08:27 AM
and who voted your poop?

REJ-
Sep 29, 2006, 02:09 PM
I failed a backflip attempt off of a picnic bench (the bench, not the table) and since I was too low, and didn't have enough spin... KABONG!!!!! no serious injury though.

Oh, and I threw a knife into the tree behind my house, it could fall at any time (hopefully not on anyone)