PDA

View Full Version : So....

Soinkus
Sep 26, 2006, 02:02 AM
Apparently, having quickbooks open, but with no database loaded, means I was looking at payroll.

It's not like.. I've been putting about 20 or more extra hours a week at the office, and while I'm there,do my OWN bookkeeping, for my own account, or anything.

Long story short:

Saturday night, I went to the office to catch up on paperwork and get laundry done. While I was there, I went ahead and added my last two checks to my quickbooks file, then closed the file, but left quickbooks open.

Well, today, I got called to the back.

Apparently, because quickbooks was open, even though there were no databases loaded, this means I OBVIOUSLY was looking at payroll.

So, my office key is no longer in my possesion.

This is what happens when a store owner knows jack shit about computers.

And my boss is good at doing dumb things like this.

He's having personal problems right now, and has been taking them out on me, and a few other employees.

Calling Mrs Darlene, our oldest employee, a useless hag?

Telling John, a mentally impaired boy, that he's lazy?

Nice, asshole.

It's all fine.

I already talked to his son, Jud.

Jud has a new job lined up for me, managing his cousins store about 30 minutes away.

Same pay, nonetheless.

Zarbolord
Sep 26, 2006, 11:58 AM
Yeah... kinda... uncool... You feel Ok?

Xaos127
Sep 26, 2006, 02:03 PM
I like happy endings.

Soinkus
Sep 26, 2006, 10:49 PM
I feel fine, knowing that I'm leaving him right in the middle of converting the entire store to computerized inventory, so we can scan upcs. there are over 700,000 products to be put in, along with setting up rental, charge account, ect,, for the POS system.

And I was the one doing it.

He's gonna have one hell of a time now =D

MadEwokHerd
Sep 26, 2006, 10:52 PM
Happy endings are the best

Tallus
Sep 27, 2006, 06:31 PM
On 2006-09-26 20:52, MadEwokHerd wrote:
Happy endings are the best

vengefull endings are the best