PDA

View Full Version : New Photon Arts

Marukun
Sep 26, 2006, 09:49 PM
Hi, does anyone know how we can get new Photon Arts aside from the ones initially available from the stores?

For example, I can only find the normal and ra- technics at the stores, where can we get the stronger ones? Maybe on more difficult levels?

A2K
Sep 26, 2006, 10:05 PM
They aren't available at all yet.

Flamingo99
Sep 26, 2006, 10:07 PM
On 2006-09-26 19:49, Marukun wrote:
Hi, does anyone know how we can get new Photon Arts aside from the ones initially available from the stores?

For example, I can only find the normal and ra- technics at the stores, where can we get the stronger ones? Maybe on more difficult levels?

If your talking about online mode, remember that they haven't released all the content yet. I remember reading the the Gi- technics aren't in online mode yet. But if your talking about extra mode, I'm not sure. Hope this helped a little (because thats as much help as you can get from this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif).

Nuclearranger
Sep 26, 2006, 10:15 PM
On 2006-09-26 19:49, Marukun wrote:

They are in extra mode and not online yet...
kinda sucks but it gives you something to look forward to!

Marukun
Sep 26, 2006, 11:26 PM
I see, thanks for the info guys =)