PDA

View Full Version : GC: My RAmar rules

Lunch_B0xo4
Sep 27, 2006, 01:23 PM
ok im lvl 18 in ruins with my RAmar and he kicks ass im using a justy and im killing monsters in only about 3 hits expect for like Chaos bringers and Berla but the dont kount..... but i tried fighting Falz he was easy till i got to the form where he circles the ring and then he used barta and i died on the stop any suggestions i kant use resist items kause i need room for my unit/arms...and tell me if im good for getting that far:)

guysmiily
Sep 27, 2006, 01:29 PM
ummm... u can dodge the ice attack

and its not impressiive i beat falz all the time at lv. 16-18

Lunch_B0xo4
Sep 27, 2006, 01:39 PM
ok thnx but whut about he's fire and the heaven punisher attack that he does?

guysmiily
Sep 27, 2006, 01:47 PM
Get a dragon or god hp

BlueKnight
Sep 27, 2006, 02:01 PM
Try to get a cure freeze for the Ice.
For the other attacks try a god HP or a Dragon Hp will help you out.
If you don't have a Cure Freeze you can doge it by going on the side of him same as the fire attack to.
good luck

Lunch_B0xo4
Sep 27, 2006, 02:55 PM
thnx

BlueKnight
Sep 27, 2006, 04:46 PM
You are welcome.

Kevino
Sep 28, 2006, 09:06 AM
I used a HUmar and got to hard mode in 10 hours lv 15.

Genoa
Sep 28, 2006, 05:44 PM
I think the only time the Cure/Freeze is desired the most is definately against Falz... especially Ultimate Falz. When you're he freezes you on Ultimate, he sends out three darvants from under you... and they appear all at the same time, so it's a 3x stack Darvant damage attack, which usually owns you instantly seeing the freeze did quite a bit itself.
I also agree with the idea of HP/Units. I'm a strong believer in having high HP. Defense is really nice to have along with high resistences... but there are attacks that aren't ATP based nor Elemental base... and they will ignore your resists and defense. For example... Chaos Bringer Shot... 0wns, and all that matters is your HP. I believe the Heaven Punisher is also a non-elemental non-physical attack that inialates straight to your health. I'm quite positive that Grants is the only ELT attack that can be resisted and Megid is the only EDK attack that can be resisted.... If it's not a tech a force can use, it's probably not resistable.

Undeadpriest
Sep 28, 2006, 06:39 PM
On 2006-09-27 11:23, Lunch_B0xo4 wrote:
ok im lvl 18 in ruins with my RAmar and he kicks ass im using a justy and im killing monsters in only about 3 hits expect for like Chaos bringers and Berla but the dont kount..... but i tried fighting Falz he was easy till i got to the form where he circles the ring and then he used barta and i died on the stop any suggestions i kant use resist items kause i need room for my unit/arms...and tell me if im good for getting that far:)

Hmmm...you need to know that sometime you will need to sacrifice some equipment to equip useful one.Thats what you should do.Remove one of your item and equip a Resist/something!