PDA

View Full Version : what level for olga flow on normal?

googles
Nov 6, 2002, 03:27 PM
damn that boss is strong. im a lvl 35 fonewm. How much hp should i have to not get killed in 1 hit from his attacks? I got to his second form but then he owned me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I dont want to go through those stupid invisble sino robots again until i KNOW i can beat him. thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vashin
Nov 6, 2002, 03:42 PM
lets see i beat olga flow on Normal at lvl 45 with a HUmar and i think i had like 344 HP he killed me in one hit once. then i went back for him, your supposed to make sure you kill the Gaels so he doesnt use his super blast. hope that helps some.

Lman90245
Nov 6, 2002, 04:10 PM
I beat Olga Flow as a Level 42 FOmar but then again I had the help of my mag with 120+ power and the rappie's fan and soul eater... let me lay out the final boss for you.

:::FIRST FORM:::
Olga flow will come down from the top while your on the elivator, his attacks include stabbing you with his sword from above, shooting a strait beam of light from his sword and other things similar to this. Since he hangs upside down most of the time you have to hit his head, I recomend a gun or diska weapon for this (I used the rappie fan ;p)

:::SECOND FORM:::
There is no way around it after you kill him run tword that "Soul" thing floating around and it will revive Olga in a giant Del Sabre type form with two huge Mega Claws at his feat, this guy is huge. his attacks include swiping you with his sword (again) and doing that raise his arms attack and bring down the light on you (Remeber dark falz?) this attack hurts the most. But I would recomend taking out the two claws first and while they are out of order melee Olga's feet I died once at this form however I had a scape doll handy and my mag attack finished him off http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. then congrats! you beat it on normal...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2002-11-06 16:39 ]</font>

vgi_vinnie
Nov 6, 2002, 04:50 PM
Offline I am not sure, but online lvl 15 is enough to actually get ya by, with good teammates. I was lvl 15 fomar, only died twice.

Of course magic did minimal damage and teammates helped, but still was done @ 15.

I bet offline it could be done at 20-25, with a fairly strong mag.

RavenTW
Nov 6, 2002, 05:34 PM
Can't wait to see him in hard! I bet he has a third mode, like DF.

Sedric
Nov 6, 2002, 09:39 PM
On normal: Lv 28 Hunny! w00t-w00t. He's THAT easy for HUs offline.

Sedric
Nov 6, 2002, 09:40 PM
On 2002-11-06 14:34, RavenTW wrote:
Can't wait to see him in hard! I bet he has a third mode, like DF.

He doesn't.

Icelight
Nov 6, 2002, 10:35 PM
No third form?

Seems like Sega kinda cheaped out on Episode 2 a bit...(Using 'old' enemies in the first two levels [yes, I know it's a VR...but still kinda cheap way of doing things..], No Offline Episode 2 quests, no extra monster changes in Ultimate except for the aformentioned 'same' monsters...and now no third for for Olga..gah!)

Ah well, at least it's hella fun ^_^

Vandal
Nov 7, 2002, 10:58 PM
Boman didn't have any trouble taking him out at lv60, but damn, I wasn't prepared to use up all my mates getting through the Seabed area. Thats just insane how strong those monsters are compared to Ep1 normal. I was caught totally off guard >.<

Another oddity I noticed was how much easier the vhard mode is offline than on, I swear they made vhard online tougher than it used to be, or they made offline easier. I know offline is supposed to be easier, but damn, it feels like the enemies have 1/2 the hp they do online, and I know thats not how it used to be.