PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: couples q's on summit moon and twinkle star....

Shark_1291
Sep 27, 2006, 10:04 PM
i just got twinkle star with my oran fonewearl...it doesnt seem to be that great, ive been using hildebear staff thingy because of th efoie on so on so forth. with summit moon do i really have to get a can + 55??? is summit moon worth it compared to my head on a stick , if not what force weopen should i get?

will this work if yes i have seen everything
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pandaroll.gif

Shark_1291
Sep 27, 2006, 10:05 PM
omg i have seen everything

Nogatorr
Sep 27, 2006, 10:40 PM
Summit Moon is a must. Get it.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Sep 27, 2006, 10:49 PM
It is great. I like the Mst boost. =^.^=

Splash
Sep 27, 2006, 11:45 PM
30% boost on simple techs and +55 MST boost. What do you think? Obvious must get. Better than having seperate canes or wands.

PMB960
Sep 27, 2006, 11:56 PM
It is a good weapon to get even though I prefer no weapon at all. Don't bother trying to attack with it though you would have to go up close.

KojiroAK
Sep 28, 2006, 09:28 AM
@PMB960
Summit Moon is realy a good one, since it combine the boost of Hildeblue (Barta) and Hildebears(Foie) cane and adds Zonde Boost..
(o.k. i think Hildebears Cane still looks better, like you show other Enemys:"Look what i did to one of you, so fear me!")

But even if you get Summit Moon, Dagon, Agni and Indra should still be at you.

PMB960
Sep 28, 2006, 11:07 AM
The Sumit Moon is good I just prefer another weapon since it doesn't have a very good special. I find the Hildebears cane more useful since its fire specials are effective against more enemies and it has a decent range. Summit Moon it good to equip so you can learn better techs earlier. It will also make you do about 10-11 more damage with techs not including basic level techs which will get a big boost. I find though that I use Ra or Gi level techs more since they hit all enemies is a wide radius. I find basic techs are good against bosses though so it is a good boss weapon. Again though don't need to use weapons with a level 120 Fonewm.

KojiroAK
Sep 28, 2006, 12:05 PM
@PMB960

The only time i has used Hildebears cane Special was the time i was in Hard hunting for a Dagon, with my Yellowboze FOnewearl.
(or to open crates or shot traps)

But in Ult the special of Hildebear isn't worth that much.
Since to buy Trifluid shouldn't be a problem.

And with Foie by your own you will kill enemy much faster.
(unless your Foie Lv. is falzing low)

Hildeblues can be a cheap alternativ to gibarta, if you want to freeze enemys, but to realy bring em down, i prefer using Barta or Rabarta by my own.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2006-09-28 10:06 ]</font>

PMB960
Sep 28, 2006, 05:21 PM
Yes that is why I don't use a weapon on Ult. since it is better to cast fast than do a little bit more damage. See my character was powerful enough that he could take down any enemy with 1 or 2 shots from the hildebears cane on N-VH so I could save lots of TP that way.

otana_uk
Sep 30, 2006, 05:56 AM
In regards to the summit moon, im trying to get the 'magic rock moola' to make it, from a pan arms in vhard caves [1/41]. Im GC - Offline for a while, is there a good offline quest for finding pan arms?

The_fanatic
Sep 30, 2006, 11:44 AM
Well I like the hildabear cane because ,the fact that using the speacil cane fire Foie up to three times, though the levals are random

in any case it has a nice boost to foie, about 30% and is a nice cheap alternative to just casting Foie.