PDA

View Full Version : OMFG FINALLY A SPECIAL WEAPON!!!

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 6, 2002, 07:46 PM
haha FINALLY!!! i found a rappy's wing during hard forest...HEHE...i've been waiting 26 hours and 23 minutes...o yea and thanx whoever said just be patient!!!

ABDUR101
Nov 6, 2002, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I found one the other day. I'm not a fan of slicer type weapons though =

I'll hold onto it for sure, because I had to go through all the quests until I unlocked the one that let me talk to Dr. Montague about making me stuff out of animal parts X_X

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 6, 2002, 08:15 PM
I wish there was a Nano Dragon tongue or something. I want more gun enemy weapons...

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 6, 2002, 09:19 PM
OMG IM MORE LUCKY!!! just found booma's right arm....IM SO HAPPY!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Destroyer1989
Nov 6, 2002, 09:51 PM
wow so many people finding rare weps.In dc it was so hard to find rare weps

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 7, 2002, 12:10 AM
YAY FOUND SOME MORE SPECIALS!!! i just found blade dance and photon claw... not that rare but still their special! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RavenTW
Nov 7, 2002, 10:02 AM
I'll trade DB's Saber+4 with 5% Mines and Ruins for Blade Dance! (wait, Blade Dance is weaker. Oh well!)

Blue-Hawk
Nov 7, 2002, 12:11 PM
On 2002-11-07 07:02, RavenTW wrote:
I'll trade DB's Saber+4 with 5% Mines and Ruins for Blade Dance! (wait, Blade Dance is weaker. Oh well!)

technically it is. this is comming from a dagger user and lover of that weapon type. sabers do have a lot more atack power, but in cumulative damage, daggers are far more better. ex- a lv 6 saber using hunter could do with weak attacks 8,8,10 and with strong attachs 12,16,14. thats a total damage of 26 weak and 42 strong.

same hunter with a dagger can do with a weak attack 6,6,5,7,4,5 and a strong attack 8,9,10,9,7,9
thats a total of 33 weak and 52 strong.

now keep in mind thats an inteligent guess to this, but i personally have noticed that if all the dagger hits connect they can inflict as much as, or more than a saber. and you can launch the combo for a dagger earlier to stop enemy attacks. *hugs daggers*
*hugs his new rappy fan and gigobooma arm very tightly*

abraham_sapien
Nov 8, 2002, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the info. about daggers. I keep being tempted to go back to sabers, but i keep findind good% to hit daggers, plus they look real cool too:)
My dream is to own either sinowredblades, or heartofpowm or even Twin Chakram!!! (though a CrazyTune would be a great posing weapon;)